Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 64. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:22:49 PM
I see the future, when thinking about cryptocurrencies, a good alternative to FIAT moneys. Imagine a world without cash, and centralised institutions, this is the way we are heading, hope nothing is going to stop us to achieve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
it is obvious that cryptocurrencies are really a huge step into the future. I am waiting for what will happen next and I hope that in the end everything will come to ensure that they become the best means to pay for goods and services
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
for me, cryptocurrencies have become a very important part of my life and the main method of earning. I believe that without cryptocurrency there will be no development of the global financial system
Activity: 220
July 06, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
I find passion here because For me, cryptocurrency is an opportunity that can make people make big profits in a short time. So with crypto we can start that hope again to get a better future.
Activity: 108
July 06, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
It's how people do things in the future. It's a new way of life. Just like how MSN Live Messenger was to SMS.
Activity: 250
July 06, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
cryptocurrency for me is a valuable investment asset. before I know the crypto I invest my money with gold, its growth is not so good. and I have a crypto that is experiencing tremendous growth. and I took the risk by selling some of my gold for me to buy some crypto and soon it has produced some profit. crypto is a very profitable investment.
Activity: 23
July 06, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
It is the way to the future. I expect to make a lot of money from them. I think they can bring me extra money and buy in the house I need to live in. With only my salary, I think it is hard to buuy one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 05, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
Crypto means a lot of things.
1) Hope for better future with passive income and more freedom.
2) Passive income in genral
3) This is just fun to be tiny part of something potentially revolutionary in world history as payment method.
Activity: 170
July 05, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
It is a great investment option. Since I know crypto, I am not too interested in the traditional stocks, and bonds. Like this high risk, with nice potential earnings. Also believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
Crypto means the future for me, It's not a fast way to make quick money, people who thinks cryptos is a fast way to make money are the ones who lose their money in crypto, crypto is a long term thing and not a quick money venture.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
For me crypto is a step into the future. It will simplify our life, society will refuse paper money, banks will disappear.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
For me crypto means a lot to me. Its like a lottery Ticket. Its like helping people to earn money without investment, by joining airdrops and bounty.

Crypto means to me is money, I like crypto because it gives us wisdom while doing it, I consider crypto as my job, and having a job that I can do wherever I want, I can stay in my house and have extra time with my family while earning in crypto.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
Both. I want to earn fast money. But if it is not possible, cryptocurrency will give me more profit in the future. These are the reason I have invested in cryptocurrency. But caution is needed while involving in cryptocurrency as it is highly risky.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
For me crypto means a lot to me. Its like a lottery Ticket. Its like helping people to earn money without investment, by joining airdrops and bounty.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
I believe that one day the cryptocurrency will replace the banking system, but this will not happen very soon, because the government does not yet know how to take this technology under its control
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
I am sure that crypto is the first step towards a truly global world community. All the same, traditional ideologies are borne by the ideologues of the country they belong to. So they serve as a means of dividing people into one more feature. Crypto has no such problems.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
Cryptocurrency is a new and emerging economic or investment method that has help in financial transactions in a decentralized way across the world.The crypto has help to make across border payments cheap and fast.it is also a great means if investment for many.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
For me this is a great opportunity for development and earning money, I also want to learn a big breakthrough in the future  Smiley
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 04:09:54 PM
For me it's a future. I hope that in the future, crypto currency has huge potential. However, when I started doing this, it was nothing more than easy money.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto is the future for me, in another it's my passion. Recently, i following scidex and It’s interesting to see how blockchain is impacting science and healthcare also. Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: