Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 63. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
Cryptocurrency means the future to me. I think the future human structure will be different. Some are citizens of the government and some are free citizens.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
Crypto is currency, crypto is valuable,holding on a potential crypto can change they holder economic stability,crypto will rule the world.
Activity: 114
July 08, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
for me, the cryptocurrency is a means for additional earnings and a step into the future. because the people involved in cryptocurrencies in the future will make a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
It is my way of getting away from the rutine, half investment, half work and... another half of fun I think he he. Well, in any case I just love crypto and this forum.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 08, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
As for me crypto-world can be a place where i can work and earn some money. It is also very interesting because of blockchain technology. Blockchain is a very huge step forward for all people.

Activity: 308
Merit: 40
July 08, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
for me its a new hobby and if i make money its also ok. but in this market its just a hobby and i try to learn more about it. :p
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
Crypto means a lot of thing to me, this is one of my source of income by participating bounty campaigns, signing up airdrops, and sometimes making a day trading. It takes a lot of time in making studies on how they will work and find a good entry in trading because if you've got mistake from the entry, surely you cannot make a profit or even your capital will lost or lessen. So the most important thing to do is research and confirm the potential of the team and the project really trusted and efficient especially in participating ICO private or public sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
For me ,crypto is an opportunity to make money that will change my future.

For many people, it's a possibility to change their lives but for the worst by losing all savings and risking for no reason. Creating money out of nothing is impossible. Somebody must lose to let another person earn. That's why it's necessary to study constantly!
Activity: 85
July 07, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
Crpto is another source of income profitable to change your life.  But in a  wide meaning cryto is very broad in terms of currencies a lot of signifificant which be help to our community and society in the year comes.
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
For me crypto is futures digital currency money. It gives benifits to all those in need. Just do simple task you can earn crypto tokens. It means much for all of us if its legalize to all country.
Activity: 69
July 07, 2018, 06:49:17 AM
In today's conditions money management takes place under state controls. But when the blockchain spreads forward, the people will manage the system where the blockchain spreads. In the future, I think crypto money will be used more in daily life. So the crypto money is an opportunity for me.
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

How we find the economy after the gold usage to fiat cash in this world. As like in some years we all will find the next money revolution in this world. I really unhappy about the late of people getting in crypto investment.
If all the investors looking to invest on cryptos, you guys please verify you are in the right medium or not.

I take cryptos as the power to change the world, easy payment system through out the world. Can being anonymous and track the fund via tx id and etc.
We are all unhappy because people think very bad about this investment not. If we can see the advantages of this crypto world then we will be not worry about investing here. They are all just think too much and finally feel late to join. Too mich think is not necessary i think.
July 07, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
I believe that in the future, the world will no longer need cash, and it will be settled with all identities or figures, so we cannot miss it. Regardless of how it is currently, we are optimistic about the long-term development
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 07, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

Atlhougj it is indded an opportunity to change my future by earning money by doing this , it is also a dangerous type of investment and that is the reason why I do not entrust all of my money in virtual currency because it can be go down from 100 to zero in no time so be wise when investing your money.
Activity: 31
July 07, 2018, 01:21:38 AM
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
It's my life, future, dream. With crypto I know the meaning of life. But some people they know this is income & scam. But the most important of all the crypto is earning in the internet.
July 07, 2018, 01:07:28 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto is an exercise to invest, with any capital. Risk management, imagination and psychology. I think this is very important especially for young people.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
Cryptocurrency is meant to be another source of income, giving such a great income and profit for those who will giving their part time. Also affects our technology in terms of online transaction and market value
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 11:04:39 PM
Crypto makes the economy move forward in advance. Many people I pity for getting to ignore crypto and even worst look at it as scam, but in people knowing crypto deeply are the  lucky ones. Like us we have the capabilities to understand what crypto means,  that it helps our personal financial growth be stable in terms of trading, invest, bounty works etc. Crypto is the future for everyone, makes your life easier and better.

My opinion about “crypto” is that a digital currency supported by advanced technology that uses decentralised control that opposed to the central banking system to be able to provide cryptocurrency users a fast, safer, convenient and private daily transactions.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
I regard it as the means to make more profit and buy in the thing I need with the money. I think it is a good way to earn mroe moeny and it is also one way to enter the future becasue the tec they use are the king of the future.
Pages:
Jump to: