Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 65. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
For me crypto means complete autonomy when it comes to using my money. I can decide at any point where to put my coins into without a bank or a credit company telling me where and what I can buy with my money. It means that I have an asset that I have total control of, it means that there is no way for the government to control my money when they are in cryptos.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
For me crypto in the first place is a huge step into the future.  Not only mine but for all humanity.  When I came to crypto, I treated him only as an opportunity to earn money.  But when I began to study this topic deeper, I realized that crypto is much more than just earnings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
for me it's a business. that you can get rich just as you wait for it because we know the value of each token you buy increases. you just have to be smart in trading so you do not lose.
copper member
Activity: 420
July 04, 2018, 04:49:50 AM
Crypto Help me to earn good money and take care of my family. nowadays i am doing Bounty and Airdrop without any Investment and earning money after get token and sell them in exchange when they become list in exchange.
Crypto give many option to earn money and I also do Trade too
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
You will protect and make extra effort doing what you love one's you are doing means to you. Like you can earn money, learn more about crypto world you will do everything what ever it takes. For me it is an opportunity to earn money and do business in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
For me, cryptos are very important; it helps me a lot in my daily life. In addition to the work I do outside, cryptocurrencies help me generate a sufficient income for my family every day. I hope the cryptocurrencies, as well as this forum, will last long so I can make a profit from cryptos.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
July 03, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
The cryptocurrency doesn't make much sense to me. Since I joined the cryptocurrency, my purpose was just to get benefits from it, just to make money, what really meant to me was the blockchain, it made me see the technology A future development trend! I like the benefits of the blockchain!
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Crypto means so much to me since I started earning from trading, bounty and airdrop hunting. It gave me a huge opportunity to have a resources where I can have income which in turn helped me provide some of the needs of my children and mine as well. Although the earning is not fixed and unstable but still I am very thankful that I have known cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 11:49:44 AM
It is the way to the future. I expect to make a lot of money from them. I think they can bring me extra money and buy in the house I need to live in. With only my salary, I think it is hard to buuy one.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
July 03, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Personally, crypto means Freedom.
Before cryptocurrency, when I want to send money overseas, I have to spend a lot of time in the bank filling mountains of forms but now I can do that from the comfort of my home using crypto.
And it also means Financial freedom because cryptocurrency has unlocked earning potentials I didnt know existed.
Activity: 69
July 03, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
For me, crypto means the money of the future. Because of crypto, I will earn more and more in the future and I feel positive that all my investments will succeed. It is another way of earning money in a good way.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Crypto means to me as the new technology of currency which is digital and decentralized kind of currency which is circulating in this digital world and has multiple uses and it is also as investment kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Cryptocurrency to me means a new technology that has come to stay in replacing the Fiat currency. It is an evolution of money into digital currencies. It really means to me that money has evolved into another type and I have got to get myself involved.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
Crypto for me is a side business that can be in the favor of other businesses. Business of the future with advanced technology with all the capabilities can make the perpetrators prosper prosperous life
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 02, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
For me, it is primarily an opportunity to earn money, as well as the feeling that soon the whole world financial system will change! It's very interesting to watch this!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency is a technology and a step into the future. I think that in the future cryptocurrencies will be in great demand, so it is worth investing in them now.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 02, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
Crypto means very deep for me. This means a way a manner for me to make my life and society better. For me, it is very worthy to struggle. For the society, crypto really gives a new way to remove the poverty and chance for investment all people in the world. Crypto offers us the best choice of investment and trading era. Crypto also allows us to select some free activities to earn the tokens without any kind of investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 02, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
currently I still use crypto currency as a means to earn money. I have not been able to use crypto currency as the initial destination ie for future financial transactions
Activity: 133
July 02, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
Crypto for me means that there is finally a way for me to be in complete control in regards to what happens to my money and my investment. It means that I do not have to go through other institutions for me to use the money which I have worked for and earned. It means a better kind of currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
First of all, crypto-currencies mean for me a certain step forward. This is the future of our world. And to date, the Crypto currency gives me a profit
Pages:
Jump to: