Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 66. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
I read many answers and they amazed me, there are still people who are investing and believe that crypto currency will sooner or later become part of our big and dirty world, but it seems to me that this is the right opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
crypto is the last opportunity for me to advance the technology to make people's lives easier. A new age in the world is also the beginning. Early participants in the crypto stock exchange earn more.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
I like the technology and cryptos means a lot to me, it means i am going to be part of the future that will shape the world and make wealth distributed evenly across the globe.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
First of all, I am sure that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will become the currency of the future. Also at the moment, cryptocurrencies can bring good money. Why not take a moment.
Agreed. I think this is the whole problem in the recognition of cryptocurrency. It allows you to earn everything! And there are no taxes. It can't be controlled. This system breaks down the sacred layers of society.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 02, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto has a future gold to everybody awhich people become an efficient to change there life from a poorest stage converted into wealtier life.

Your wish will come true, because  crypto is the future of mankind where humans will be alleviated to high standard of life. Many nations of the world  will be happy because making payments to one another will become easy. The whole global economy will come to lime light because of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 02, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
Crypto currency for me is a big part of my financial independence. I continue to invest in Bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
First of all, I am sure that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will become the currency of the future. Also at the moment, cryptocurrencies can bring good money. Why not take a moment.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

for me crypto means where I make money and my future is in crypto. there is no harm in relying our future on investing like this crypto, because the results are real. maybe the result is not big but the money from crypto is routine.
Activity: 106
July 02, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
Activity: 188
July 02, 2018, 02:06:01 AM
I am not sure when we can reach that, but could imagine the world without FIAT someday. Would like to see the ecosystem without centralized institutions.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 01, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Crypto is a digital currency that i can invest with and earned with it.  I prefer it as my investment to have a good future.  I work hard for now ang gain in the future because i believe that i can earn more with crypto than a regular job.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
It is a technology that links people worldwide in terms of making it a universal currency. I don't really consider it a method of making quick money because in reality it is not so easy to gain from it as evidenced by how many lost their investments so easily. We need more skills in dealing with it or we will fail in the end.I believe that in the future, the world will no longer need cash, and it will be settled with all identities or figures, so we cannot miss it its impossible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
Mostly in it for the money, I hope the tech does well in the future but money is the main thing that attracted me.
90% of the people that exchange coins on this forum are only doing it for the money. There is only a few of us that actually test coins.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
For me crypto is the other way that we can use to draw our future, because we can earn money that we can use in our daily life through investing our time in the crypto world. I say that crypto is a step into the future and a means to earn a lot of quick money
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
In my opinion crypto is the future of banking and finance, it also provides job or sidelines for people who really need to earn extra and for some it is an actual job.

We can use crypto on trading and investment to have a good profit, through this many people are just embracing crypto and hoping that they will be earning too
Activity: 273
July 01, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
Crypto it is mean a lot to me because it is the reason why i've extra income and it helps me financially, also because of crypto my way of living is totally change and also my family. I hope that this will change our life for the better. And a large amount of work can be done precisely by machines using new technologies
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Crypto means to me financial independence, liberty to invest and without the petty controls of governments, democracy in the invetimentos and distribution of wealth for all
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
The definition of crypto for me is as a future savings, where in the future all the paper money will be replaced by crypto. And for now this crypto can also be enabled as something that can be profitable and can make money pretty good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 01, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
For me criypto is a digital currency that is usually decentralized. That is, it is generally much safer than centralized. I think crypto is a very appropriate place to invest. Crypto will replicate what we have now. Crypto will help the world for change, that's how life will be easier.
For me crypto is digital currency that only can use as payment in doin transaction in when your online, but when it become popular it can now use as payment but you need to exchanged it to your currency. And i think if everyone use it as payment surely the transaction is going so fast, easier, secure, and very safe. And also because of crypto many people are now change their lives and some of them are satisfied of what crypto can give to them.
Activity: 85
July 01, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
Crypto for me is an opportunity to earn money and of course the future.
Pages:
Jump to: