Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 67. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 01, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto implies the way how I travel holding gigantic heaps of cash with the pockets unfilled. Crypto implies add up to money related duty and consequently flexibility.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
For me is gaining new knowledge and watch, how new technology future is coming, and make money of course
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
It is the way to the future. I expect to make a lot of money from them. I think they can bring me extra money and buy in the house I need to live in. With only my salary, I think it is hard to buuy one.
Activity: 26
July 01, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
Crypto is my best investment choice. For me, investing in crypto can quickly bring benefits. Crypto has given me some of what I want. Crypto means a lot to me. I hung my hopes on crypto. Expect success in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 132
July 01, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
For me criypto is a digital currency that is usually decentralized. That is, it is generally much safer than centralized. I think crypto is a very appropriate place to invest. Crypto will replicate what we have now. Crypto will help the world for change, that's how life will be easier.
Activity: 57
July 01, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
For me crypto means job opportunities, life carriers if we focuses in this crypto world views. Then crypto means life or part of life of the people even some didn't know this yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
Crypto currency is a wonderful technology that can really change our worldview, we just need not be selfish and everything will be fine, because more and more people are now. Just be yourself and use crypto-currencies.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

for me cryptography is an additional income and at the same time a future.
Of course, I can make money in the future, and this will become the basis of the budget for me.
Activity: 309
July 01, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
I love technology. Especially surprising are some coins. But for me, first of all, cryptocurrency is a way to make money.
Activity: 364
July 01, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is the best technology today. Just imagine, with the help of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, you can improve absolutely any part of our life. Starting with entertainment and trips to the doctor ending with space travel and energy independence. Therefore, for me, cryptocurrency is a step into the future.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
For me, crypto-currency is first and foremost a confidence in a good future. Crypto currency will make me rich and independent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 01, 2018, 03:58:45 AM
crypto becomes an alternative means of payment from cash that currently has a very high value and varied as well as a lucrative investment tool for those who know it. earn a lot of money in crypto must be patient and follow the process, many processes go through don't see people who have success because they previously took the time to invest, following the bounty campaign after it held up a few years until the price rose high.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
Since entering the cryptos market and learning about Blockchain technology as well as learning from the market, I have found that cryptocurrencies are very important in developing the financial industry in the future. I also have the cryptos to control the convenience of its payment, can be paid anywhere in the world without spending too much transaction fees as the current type of payment, as well as convenient, safe and secure.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 03:46:52 AM
Surely one of the fastest improving area nowadays, the digital revolution of money. I really think, some Alts can exchange FIAT moneys too later.
Activity: 183
June 26, 2018, 08:14:26 AM
Crypto is where people get their income because they invest here and work for the bounty as a participant. This can really help for everyone to have their own money and can support their daily needs.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
For me crypto is one of the best way to earn a decent amount of income for free,  all we need is a gadget, internet connection and basic knowledge to follow a simple instructions. Participating in bounty campaign is a gift from above that helps many people to overcome their financial problems.
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
I personally crypto is a work that can be done at home and with crypto many people who spend the time to invest and can benefit because with the crypto we can invest and to get a gift we can follow bounty or airdrops.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
In my opinion, crypto is the future of banking and finance, it also provides job or sidelines for people who really need to earn extra and for some it is an actual job where they are placing their effort and full time to get profit. Crypto is nothing but a medium where a lot of people are enjoying earning without getting tired of doing physical activities.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 02:05:35 PM
Crypto is hope to me. Living an average life, crypto gave me the chance to experience living the rich life. Crypto gave me more profit than my regular day job. Thanks to crypto I can finally buy all the things that I used to dream of before. I can finally also give back to those who are in need as a way of sharing the blessings I get
Personally, I don't want rich life. What does it mean - rich? Personal airbus? Lambo? Money is not main in our world. And crypto gives such life. Maybe I'm so naive but for me it's a new technology and chance to change not to be another one oligarch.
Activity: 73
June 25, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
Crypto is hope to me. Living an average life, crypto gave me the chance to experience living the rich life. Crypto gave me more profit than my regular day job. Thanks to crypto I can finally buy all the things that I used to dream of before. I can finally also give back to those who are in need as a way of sharing the blessings I get
Pages:
Jump to: