Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 68. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
for me crypto is like a new world for us. it can change the future of virtual even a real currency
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 25, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
I hope that many people will support me in that crypto currency for us is a breath of air, because it is with the help of blockhain that you can create various events and polls that can not be exactly replaced.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
For me, this is a new technology that in the future will make our life a lot better. Well, for today it is certainly a means of my earning
Activity: 26
June 24, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
Many people in the past had a chance to get in on crypto early, but didn’t do it, and now may be regret. For that reason maybe we are here, because we believe this technology will grow rapidly in the future.
Activity: 146
June 23, 2018, 08:07:57 PM
Crypto is an investment tool in the future. Crypto is very meaningful for me because it has helped my family's economy and also gave me a job.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:56:27 PM
For me crypto is a second job or sideline. Crypto is a popular innovation in finance. I spent part time on crypto because I was sure of the benefits I could get.

You are correct,  crypto means another source of income for me,  i can get another income from trading and joining in bounty even if i am at home.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 07:51:13 PM
To me, the crypto is a means created by a growing piece of technology. With crypto, we can make money in large quantities and in a short time. That way we can have the money to meet the needs of life both in the long term and in the short term, depending on how you allocate it. Crypto helps us to be able to do business with investments in the long term and short term, by looking at the capabilities of each coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 23, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
To be honest, crypto mean a lot to me, I believe so much in this new technology of digital money, and I am sure that it will succeed a lot in the future. Bitcoin is my favorite crypto, I liked it because it's the most popular crypto, moreover, it has the highest value in the market. Bitcoin meaning too much to me, because it helped me a Serval time when I was broke of money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 07:16:45 PM
I believe that our future is behind cryptography. For me, this is earnings and a topic that is very interesting to me. About cryptography it is necessary to tell, write articles, educate people. After all, when people did not know that the earth was round))
Activity: 476
June 23, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
Recently, I often began to think about what became the currency for me. I can say so, the crypto currency has become for me a job, a hobby and a sphere of interests at the same time! Now I spend almost all my free time just after studying the articles, analyzing the market, and so on. For me it's not only interesting, but also brings money!
cryptocurrency is a great way to test yoursslfand to understand your weak and strong sides and to use both of themin more efficient way
Activity: 476
June 23, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
for me crytpocurency is a eay of getying rich and a way to train  y brain and to cind out hoepw good intuition i have
Activity: 58
June 23, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Although I have just come into contact with the cryptographic industry, I have not benefited from it. But I think the encryption industry is too glamorous. I believe it will bring great changes to our life, the development of cryptographic industry must be a revolution.
Activity: 151
June 23, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
cryptocurrency is a place to learn a trade that gains much of the much needed benefits for me and the participants of cryptocurrency. in crypto a lot of benefits, for me crypto very helpful in terms of my economy. in the future crypto is an idol for the whole society do this world
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Knowledge of crypto for me is an opportunity to be modern in the crypto world and learn all the novelties in the fast-growing world of crypto technologies.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
For me, Crypto has many names. To some, it is unique, to some it is a fraud, to youths it appears as the next big wealth to run after since it is a quick way to get rich without necessarily work excessively. When on look around, the way different government sees cryptocurrency is unique. In Africa, in Australia and in America, the views appear different.While speculations have it that the US is planning to ban or regulate cryptocurrency, there has been no official declaration to that effect. It is believed that the government may be planning to introduce security and regulations on cryptocurrency,anytime soon, it will be the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 23, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
Now the crypto currency for me is the main kind of earnings. I like to study crypto currency and get money from my hobby. I believe in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 23, 2018, 07:01:22 AM
Crypto is a playground for whales and manipulators who earns good money. We - small investors losing part of their money here mostly.
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
Cryptocurrency to me means a new technology that has come to stay in replacing the Fiat currency. It is an evolution of money into digital currencies. It really means to me that money has evolved into another type and I have got to get myself involved.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 08:27:42 PM
For me crypto is a centralized exchange that can building people to get a little bit amount of income or any big profit that can help everyone to showcase free of financial needs...
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 05:54:52 PM
with the advent of bitcoin, the world has changed but not so much to be like the future. I started to believe in crypto-Economics when I first heard about Ethereum. Smart contracts are really the most revolutionary breakthrough since the invention of the Internet. I am sure that in 10 years most Fiat currencies will have their analogues in digital form. A key turning point in the realization that cryptography is serious and for a long time will happen in the next few years after the launch of his will by Pavel Durov
Pages:
Jump to: