Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 70. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
Although I have just come into contact with the cryptographic industry, I have not benefited from it. But I think the encryption industry is too glamorous. I believe it will bring great changes to our life, the development of cryptographic industry must be a revolution.
Activity: 89
June 22, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
Encryption is a new investment for me. Encryption is also an innovation based on block chain technology. I think encryption will change our lives.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:00:23 PM
For me crypto is futures digital currency money. It gives benifits to all those in need. Just do simple task you can earn crypto tokens. It means much for all of us if its legalize to all country.
Activity: 114
June 21, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
For me crypto is a centralized exchange that can building people to get a little bit amount of income or any big profit that can help everyone to showcase free of financial needs...
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 10:36:43 AM
For me crypto is one of the best way to earn a decent amount of income for free,  all we need is a gadget, internet connection and basic knowledge to follow a simple instructions. Participating in bounty campaign is a gift from above that helps many people to overcome their financial problems.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
Cryptocurrency is to invest in the future. I believe that in the future, the world will no longer need cash, and it will be settled with all identities or figures, so we cannot miss it. Regardless of how it is currently, we are optimistic about the long-term development
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
For me crypto is new dimention me , it is a very interesting thing I know in the internet, the important is you will gain profits when you invest in this cryptos and the other hand it make your life easy if you have already this crytos because you can use them for payments like money ant st same time will gain profits.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 20, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
Crypto is freedom at all. So we must support all crypto related projects to support freedom in the world.
Also its money for me and money brings freedom too Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 12:35:02 PM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
Of the above, both answers are acceptable, but first of all I think that these are new technologies!
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 20, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are like a ticket to the new world economy system, and if it will become true, I would hold that ticket in my hands, and if not, I would just throw it away.
Which moment for you is this "better" world? I am just interested cause for every user of crypto that "moment" has completely different meaning, that is why i am asking?
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Personally, crypto is a side job or a side business. And popular innovation in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money through joining the air drops and also for the future crypto become popular for the community. I really hope if Crypto can be accepted by the society and the world.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
I see the future of the financial market in the crypt because this simple technology helped us to get rid of the huge influence of banks...
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
crypto is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank
This is the most beautiful. That there is no body controlling this. And then this body was the richest organisation on the lawful bases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

for me, crypto is a great opportunity for the millenials to make a lot of money in the fastest way aside from doing traditional job that is time consuming. though i have a day job, i am feeling to retire soon because of crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
June 20, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
For me crypto is a fantastic opportunity to improve my life which i have no before. So i try to learn more about crypto market and blockchain to understand how i can get benefit from it. Crypto can be useful for many people. Dont miss this opportunity, it wouldn't be lasts for long.
June 20, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
I think that today it is not about quick earnings. We see that the market is not stable and prices of coins are growing fast. Time quick money is gone, your investment can be recouped after a long time, so it's time to think about the development of technology and to invest their money in important projects that can change our lives for the better
June 20, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
if for me it might be a world where I work. because I got income from crypto world. and I've been much assisted by projects in the crypto world. and I am very grateful to my friend who has introduced me to the world of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Cryptocurrencies are more than just earnings for me, i discovered a new, interesting world of crypto where i got acquainted with many new technologies and innovations, and also i met very interesting and smart people working for the development of the crypto industry.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
There would be no blockchain without cryptocurrency, yet the popular cryptocurrency can not work without the blockchain either.
Pages:
Jump to: