Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 69. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Crypto I think it is the latest breakthrough technology that can be accessed by everyone in the world. Crypto has the benefit of creating a better life in the present and the future. Because by joining crypto you can earn a promising income, you can also have investment assets that you can harvest in the next few years to meet the needs of your life in the future.
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
I think this is a huge step into the future which will help us to use finance more effectively to
You are more globing at the use of crypto currency, but to date I have a crypto currency date for financial stability and independence. It is thanks to the crypto currency Today I have at least some chances to realize my plans, which I had before.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 05:19:56 PM
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that uses cryptography for security and anti-counterfeiting measures. Public and private keys are often used to transfer cryptocurrency between individuals.

As a counter-culture movement that is often connected to cypherpunks, cryptocurrency is essentially a fiat currency. This means users must reach a consensus about cryptocurrency's value and use it as an exchange medium.

Crypto is definitely for the future, so invest for the future and invest in the present that is always the watch word i give to crypto lovers like me
i think that cryptoxurrency will be a revolution quite soon, as long as many coh tries have started to integrate it in the world
June 22, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
For me this is a huge step into the future which will help us to use finance more effectively than now  Wink
you are more globally looking at the use of crypto currency, but to date I have a crypto currency date for financial stability and independence. It is thanks to the crypto currency Today I have at least some chances to realize my plans, which I had before.
cryptocurrencybis a thing which will be very popular in future, that is why, i think it is better to start learning to operatebit now
June 22, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
for me cryptocurrency is  away ti be sure that younwill have as much money as you need to kive tourself and to be able to halp your family
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
For me this is a huge step into the future which will help us to use finance more effectively than now  Wink
you are more globally looking at the use of crypto currency, but to date I have a crypto currency date for financial stability and independence. It is thanks to the crypto currency Today I have at least some chances to realize my plans, which I had before.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 22, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
Activity: 152
June 22, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that uses cryptography for security and anti-counterfeiting measures. Public and private keys are often used to transfer cryptocurrency between individuals.

As a counter-culture movement that is often connected to cypherpunks, cryptocurrency is essentially a fiat currency. This means users must reach a consensus about cryptocurrency's value and use it as an exchange medium.

Crypto is definitely for the future, so invest for the future and invest in the present that is always the watch word i give to crypto lovers like me
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
if I think if cryptocurrency is a technology of the future money. Because we will be much facilitated with virtual currency in the era of digitalization.
Activity: 105
June 22, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
for me cryptocurrncy is one big step ahead, it is things rhat is sure to change our world to the better place to live, i hope
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
The emergence of the cryptocurrency market made me see the opportunity to make money. Because of the volatility of this market, we can earn a lot of wealth from it. Only if you have enough patience and invest in it, then I believe that you can certainly benefit from it. .
moreover, in my opinion, cryptocurrency is the matter of future, it is really going to be popular among all people, all young people
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
for me cryprocurrency is a good way to earn additional money, so i an still learning in order to do it more efficientlt, tjis is important
copper member
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
How we find the economy after the gold usage to fiat cash in this world. As like in some years we all will find the next money revolution in this world. I really unhappy about the late of people getting in crypto investment.
If all the investors looking to invest on cryptos, you guys please verify you are in the right medium or not.

AWAYS  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
Crypto this is the new opportunities, expansion of an outlook and vital space. For me it is a step to the future first of all and an opportunity to earn in the second
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
for me it is a definite step in the future, a step in the world of new technologies that are gaining in popularity
Activity: 41
June 22, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
Crypto to me means a new application of technology that will boom just as internet as I believe we are still in early future of BTC. Crypto is the future currency for upcoming generation.
Activity: 119
June 22, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
Crypto coupled with blockchain represents a symbol of hope and justice for me. Crypto and blockchain is challenging the status quo and changing how things are being done for the better. Crypto is the future. It also gives as avenue for people to earn more money which for me is secondary compared to the change the tech. Has to offer.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Is like a ticket to the Future economy system for me, because just in case if everything world be turned upside down and cryptocurrency will have an overall Dominion in the world, I will be in the boat already.
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
Cryptocurrency mean for me the great new life, when I am more free from our regular job, that we have in our area, my country is`nt poor, but the regular workers here are less than nothing, and they have around $100 per month...
Activity: 103
June 22, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
Crypto is the peaceful revolution, the evolution of money. It is a way for people to opt out of certain coercive systems without having to use violence. It gives privacy and security back to people. It allows them to be their own bank and control their own wealth. Crypto means a chnce for a better future for generations to come. It means the possibility of a less coercive society in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: