Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 11. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
Those who hold their bitcoins and alts were all waiting for the price to rise up and for the market to improve inorder that more investors would be attracted to invest in crypto that would probably makes its value to pump more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to start moving up and the resistance line at $ 6800 will be broken, then we'll wait for some news about what will happen, it's not clear, but we will have a wonderful the opportunity to look at it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
I will soon learn how to predict the future trend of the market on the forum topics. This is fun. I'm personally waiting for the great leap forward. I think it will happen in the coming weeks.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
personally I wait for improvement in the market, I buy coins in the falling market,and I hope that soon their price will increase. I'm waiting for profit)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
September 30, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
We waiting for the market on when gonna be green and increase the price of the coins that we need to sell into a high price.
And for now the market was in red situation ill think itwill to long be recover again.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
Of course, I am looking forward to the completion of the correction and market growth. In any case, every investor should understand that digital money – though highly profitable, but at the same time and risky. Before you invest your money here, you should think about everything correctly and weigh it.
Activity: 65
September 30, 2018, 06:51:32 AM
All have their own goals. Some people expect that they will grow. Someone that they believe in their project. Personally, I like crypto currency because there is a chance to multiply my profits. Everybody wants quick money and does not want to strain too much.
Activity: 124
September 30, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
Waiting for other to take our bag with our idea price. Like you want to sell your thing to other but with a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
I think that everyone who is on this forum is primarily here for the sake of making money. Yes, many of us are for new technologies and the development of the crypto industry, but let's not lie to ourselves that we are here for money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Maybe the number of cryptocurrency investors. Because I think that If we say were waiting for the rise of the value of bitcoin, we also wait for more opportunities that the investors can bring. I'm not that well knowledgeable about how investment affects the bitcoin value, but I believe that it is a factor that affects its increase.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
I am also waiting for the market to become more consistent. Market capitalization has fallen dramatically and most investors are the holders. I am waiting for new capital to enter the market together with new investors to help the market rise
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 30, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
I personally have a little something waiting. You see, the market is so unpredictable that something to expect from it is quite stupid, because exactly everything will not be as we expect.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 06:55:18 PM
I am waiting for more crypto penetration in our life and as a result growth of market cap.
It is my estimation and I don't make you believe in it, it is just my thoughts
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 29, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
I think that now most people are waiting for the market to stop its decline to start investing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 429
September 29, 2018, 06:49:47 PM
waiting for the price in the market to be stable. Alot of tension everywhere because of the price of the market. The growth of the crypto-currency market is the most important process.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
I think that everyone is waiting for growth, but what else can you wait for, lol? The growth of the crypto-currency market is the most important process for hamsters and whales. It is in these periods that everyone gets a chance to earn money if they are allowed to.

what else is it, indeed that growth is what we are currently waiting for. because it is very influential for the development of the crypto world. so many people wait patiently for the market to rise, which is like before.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
Each coin responds to the news that is happening around it. Some sort of news goes unnoticed, and some that affect the price of the coin. Therefore, you should always follow the news of those coins that you hold, so you can expect how the price will behave.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
Most of us are just waiting for money. Everyone believes that the coins will rise in price several times again. But I think it will happen if the whales benefit from it, and nothing depends on us.
The marketing of Bitcoin is getting better now so it's going to have a higher price in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
There are many reasons. 2 of this
A lot of clever people work for develop of cryptocurrency
Blockchain is very promising
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
I'm waiting for a market recovery. I'm sad to look at such a long correction. But I believe in rapid growth Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: