Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 7. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
I think we waiting new instrument which gives to mass easyly invest moneys to crypto.
One of them its ETF
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
I don’t know how everything is, but personally, I’m waiting for investors to start pouring their money into cryptocurrency and the price of it will rise!
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
We are waiting for big instutional investors (smart money). And they are waiting for regulations and exchange traded funds - they need to be safe when they invest a lot of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 15, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Generally, people are just waiting for better market condition in cryptocurrency market so that the investment and resources deploy can be worth it. Many project have deferred listing or launching their platform due to negative market sentiments!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 15, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
Everyone is waiting for the price that comes up for more bigger profit,and for more investments and also it has a great potential in buying good coins.,And of course waiting for good exchange that we may feel the money into our hands and do whatever as it needed and important to.us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
I am waiting not for another bull run, but for the mass adoption of crypto currencies. The mass adoption will bring the whole industry on a new level and we will see another prices. Just wait and your patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 532
October 15, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
In my opinion, we are waiting for the market to stabilize and rise. Expect the popularity of Crypto all over the world. To do that, perhaps the governments management of the crypto market is the best solution.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
For example, I am waiting for the market to start working with us. And you can start investing on a large scale and wait for the results. Already tired of watching when the correction ends.
I'm waiting for the recovery of the market, I'm holding some altcoin and a little bit of ETH, albeit a little, but that's my existing capital, all my capital is in those coin, so now Now I worry and expect that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 05:24:15 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
wait ....let me buy all the bitcoin and altcoin tmr than answer you lol
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 05:20:51 AM
We expect the adoption of cryptocurrency in the world and their distribution, when people are beginning to use cryptocurrency, to use the products of the projects. That's when you can really say that cryptocurrency lives and it will give new strength for further growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 04:38:12 AM
We are waiting for the market to go back up, we are waiting for better prices for our coins to start showing better values before we can start to sell them. We are waiting for the bull market to roll around and for the bear market to be over so we can start selling our coins and taking out the profits that we are here to make in the market.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
For example, I am waiting for the market to start working with us. And you can start investing on a large scale and wait for the results. Already tired of watching when the correction ends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
When bitcoin become more demanded price start to rice up. But need ti know why people want to buy it. It depends on some good or bad news.
The popularity of bitcoin depends on its growth. He should move up a little bit, as the people will run to buy it. I think for people it is just a means to earn money, not the future.
Activity: 546
October 11, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
Now I think the last correction of the cryptocurrency market has gone, we need to make the purchase of coins, we are waiting for the growth of the active one. Good luck to all.

Personally, I believe that the bull run time is very close already. The patience of the traders and investors must be finally awarded. I hope that the majority of the cryptocurrencies will add at least 20-25%.
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
Most people today are looking forward to the further development of the crypto market. They very much hope that the prices of most reliable altcoins will gradually recover from next year.
Activity: 532
October 09, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
We are waiting for good news about crypto, it`s development and popularisation around the world. Only with these things we can see growing on the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 09, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
I am aware, crypto is not a promising place for me to put hope. I also have not been able to know clearly what results I will get from waiting all this time that I have lived. But based on the knowledge I have, crypto has a very brilliant prospect in revolutionizing the world. The waiting that has been carried out so far will be sweet and will produce a variety of benefits, starting from an economic point of view which will generate a lot of profits from the assets I invested after the crypto market rose again.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 09, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
People influence the price of all coins and the market in general. So we are waiting for new investments and injections from whales, companies, ordinary people. Just because of the volatility, many of them have a negative opinion and rejection of investments in technology.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 01:29:23 AM
I think we are all waiting for a normal, stable market and work. When the correction is over. And it will be possible to fully engage in development and earnings. I do not know how everything is, but I'm definitely waiting for this.

The market is pretty stable now. Bitcoin volatility is very low, and many of the cryptocurrencies seem to start growing. We have been waiting for the bull run and hoping that this period will be seen this year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
The same as for other asset class trading stuff. What drives twitter stocks up, or facebook? Big players getting involved in the space... for example we have one big investor, then we get another one, and so on...
Pages:
Jump to: