Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 8. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 03:34:50 PM
When bitcoin become more demanded price start to rice up. But need ti know why people want to buy it. It depends on some good or bad news.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 03:34:42 PM
we get to think that thither are Crypto giants away thither who mastery and amble the marketplace below their have designation at the excellent timing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
Now I think the last correction of the cryptocurrency market has gone, we need to make the purchase of coins, we are waiting for the growth of the active one. Good luck to all.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Like many participants in the modern crypto market, I still believe in the good potential of the crypto market, its gradual recovery in the future. Now is a great time to buy and hold reliable coins, because in the foreseeable future, their prices will be more expensive.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 08, 2018, 08:01:45 AM
I believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market, its gradual recovery in the future. You need to understand that cryptocurrencies are the future of world money, the financial system. Therefore, I continue to invest in the purchase of reliable altcoins, which may become more expensive next year.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
I want the cryptocurrency market to recover from the period of the previous year, the pricing policy that year was much more pleasant
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 07, 2018, 07:50:29 PM
We are waiting for the market to recover or up again because of that happen we will make more money but you need to be patient for that because recovering is not easy if not all people participating and most of them are panic selling so that's why the price decreasing month by month and that is not good. So partcipate wait until you earn more profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Since I've been holding my coins for a long time,  I only waiting for its price to rise up so that I can easily sell it and earn a lot of good profits maybe it could take atleast a months or even a couple of years but all I need is patience. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
In my single opinion, the market is waiting for the regulations that are being discussed in many countries
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
Actually I hope the crypto market to grow slowly and steadily. I think that small growths, which has been spread over a long period of time, will be healthier rather than a short term big rise.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2018, 07:12:39 PM
Obviously people are waiting for the market stability and assuming for bitcoin price become bubble again their price before end of this year.

I am one of them assuming for bitcoin become tooe xpensive again but i am willing to wait when the price goes uprise even if not in this year for sure next year bitcoin become stable.
copper member
Activity: 798
October 07, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
We are waiting for the market to become better for sure and can be bull much more higher than last year. So meanwhile waiting for market to increase, we can do more bounty or invest more .
It was one of them, because crypto cannot be separated from market conditions and product development of a project. The sooner market came better, then crypto also will be more developed sooner.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 07, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
I think many investors who came here last year are waiting for this December's bull run, I hope it doesn't disappoint them, I personally hope and try to promote mass adoption so that we finally have a decentralized financial system.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 07, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
Everyone is waiting for another big increase in the price of bitcoin in the hope of making a lot of money on this, but I think it will not be soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
Market is recovering and this is what we all wated for so long time during this year. Finally we can sleep without nightmairs about our investments
There should be a lot of people feeling relieved if the price of most coins go over $1,000 each. We have to pump Bitcoin more.
Activity: 224
October 07, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Market is recovering and this is what we all wated for so long time during this year. Finally we can sleep without nightmairs about our investments
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 07, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
We are waiting for the market to become better for sure and can be bull much more higher than last year. So meanwhile waiting for market to increase, we can do more bounty or invest more .
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
October 07, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
The market needs new forms. SEC or regulations may not be important but we need more than full awareness and support from the community. popularity is slowing. I think we should be patient to wait for the next strong adjustments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 07, 2018, 12:43:13 PM
Everyone is waiting for crypto to be able to increase the market price again. To wait for the day to arrive, the crypto community flocked to get as many coins as possible with the most superior quality. That is a strategy that is powerful enough to optimize profits. So that the waiting that has been carried out so far will produce satisfying results when market prices have rebounded.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
I am waiting for the market to recover and the prices for coins increase twice as I am keeping ether and btc now and I need to sell them at a higher price to earn something because now it is my main income
Pages:
Jump to: