Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 6. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
As for me, I'm waiting for pump. What is happening now is another manipulation on the part of the giants, after which there will be a predictable jerk up Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
What we are waiting for is actually the stability of the world market maybe from various circles, such as crypto currencies, official money and others. I am also unsure about this situation, but I still believe that the future of Crypto will be good and valuable if we have the right coins
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 15, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

We are waiting for new fresh money to come into cryptocurrencies, the flow of cash may not really be coming without the adoption but it may take time. The reality may take time to sink in to us maybe we are yet in denial as to what had happen to the market but it is what it is right now. If you hold up to the end, you may gain too but the real action is when you sell and buy while you profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 15, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
As Vladimir Putin said the Government is not going to create strict laws for cryptocurrency. It is responsibility of the person how to buy and where to hold his tokens.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
We are waiting to the end of the red times, because it is taking too long. The market is manipulated by a whale, that keeps the market down, as soon as the market recovers, we will be rewarded for our patience.
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
we wait for the market to rise again and wait for bitcoin and altcoin to rise higher. a lot of PUD and also news about this theft caused a decline in bitcoin and altcoin, but I'm sure there will be an increase next year.
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
Well, we are waiting for positive trend, but all what I see now is just market dump.
I wanna see a bit of progress in this way.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
I am waiting for a rising. I really hope I see it soon because I kept holding everything I have and I didn't sell yet.
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
We are waiting for the bullish market, because nobody can wait any longer. With such a dumb, we have lost around 30 percent of the whole crypto audience. I believe that the bulls will come and as soon as possible.
Bullish market will be after sec will launch ETF on Bitcoin and Ether, but today's situation is very bad, so we will see and now lent pray for the higher prices.
Activity: 252
November 15, 2018, 08:33:48 AM
We are waiting for the bullish market, because nobody can wait any longer. With such a dumb, we have lost around 30 percent of the whole crypto audience. I believe that the bulls will come and as soon as possible.
Activity: 406
November 15, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
Crypto become some king of religion right now. Many people invested all the money they had in crypto and now they prey for the market to recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 15, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
I can say that the unique properties of altcoins can move the price up. However, i cant  say the same about bitcoin, because i dont see anything special in it
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 15, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I think we can really just wait for the increase of the market and trade if we have a currency that we want to trade or hold the currency that we have if we want to hold it for a long time. And I hope this coming year or by the end of the year bitcoin and all Altcoins will grow to the fullest just like past year's increase in the market.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
For me, I intentionally waiting to pump up the bitcoins and other altcoins, but it was not possible now because we can see that now it was really bad condition of the markets almost -10% loss as of current price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
I personally am waiting for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to grow and the market to stabilize
Merit: 106
November 15, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
I believe every trader waiting for a clear signal before decide to buy and hold. But so far we don't see it yet. No strong good news that has an impact on cryptocurrency price. Maybe the only one that can do it is ETF approval by SEC. So better we wait until SEC make a final decision about ETFs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 08:14:17 AM
Okay, we are waiting for better times and for market growth. We do not talk about fast growth, but we need stable growth for more investors to come.

Hopefully. We can just hope for the best in the market. The present may be very challenging for crypto and investors are hesitant to invest with its poor condition. But it will be worth the wait. It will recover soon.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
Okay, we are waiting for better times and for market growth. We do not talk about fast growth, but we need stable growth for more investors to come.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
Well I think the main thing is waiting for the market to be stable and wait for the coins to rise. Crypto needs more investors to fuel up the projects. When that happens, I think it is the time to sell and a time for us to earn bountiful of rewards.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
I think most of us are waiting for the most needed thing is the return of Bitcoin as of 2017. Because the crypto market has long been frozen for so long and we do not live in the sense of fun and happiest. As Bitcoin increases it will make Altcoins will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: