Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 9. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
We are all waiting for when institutional investors will have access to cryptocurrency operations. Then in the ecosystem of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies will begin a powerful influx of money. This is what we are waiting for, and therefore the question about ETF and
Bakkt is so important.
Activity: 275
October 07, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
At the moment, everyone is waiting for an increase in prices in the market. Anyone who wants to make a profit simply waits for a steady market growth. People were able to buy coins at a low price, which would be sold at a higher price.
Activity: 170
October 07, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
I think we are all waiting for a normal, stable market and work. When the correction is over. And it will be possible to fully engage in development and earnings. I do not know how everything is, but I'm definitely waiting for this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We all waiting to become stable the market. Since at this moment the market is unstablea nd unpridctable, it is har to decide whether we sell or hold our coins. But my advice to everyone in this time of unstable market we must wait and trust our coin to become stable rather than selling and joining the panic selling happens. In my observation it is likely to gain less if we join the panic selling.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 07, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think everybody is waiting for a large-scale pump of most coins like the one that took place almost a year ago. Not sure what exactly could be the catalyst (news, exchanges, ready products or whatever), but the market has been stagnating for too long and this situation cannot last forever.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 09:39:03 AM
I think that now people who have invested in cryptocurrencies are waiting for the market to start growing. This will be useful for the entire blockchain industry.
and we have same dream for cryptocurrency price.all of them now are waiting bitcoin and altcoin price recovered to around $15k atleast.

It's a long night till the sun light come back to  the crypto world, this would be a nightmare, not a dream
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
October 07, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
I think that now people who have invested in cryptocurrencies are waiting for the market to start growing. This will be useful for the entire blockchain industry.
and we have same dream for cryptocurrency price.all of them now are waiting bitcoin and altcoin price recovered to around $15k atleast.
Activity: 795
October 07, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
We are waiting for the king to lead, when crypto king commence the journey followers i.e altcoins will soar in price too, that is actually what we are waiting for.
Activity: 280
October 07, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Probably, the majority of participants in the crypto market today are hopefully waiting for a gradual restoration of previous prices. I also agree with them, today there are some grounds for asserting that from next year there will be a gradual increase in prices. Therefore, I maintain optimism for the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 04, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 04, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
Because market full with people that only looking for profit. That's why the price so hard to going up even with so many good news around. Many people say they are a Crypto supporter, but in fact they scare to hold to long.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
We are waiting for the market of cryptocurrencies to move upwards so we can sell our holdings. We all know that the market is highly volatile and though we may have been seeing drops for quite a while now, chances are, someday soon, it will move upwards again. It just can't stay stagnant all the time and when it moves, then our waiting will be over. Then it will move downwards again and the cycle goes on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
I am waiting for the prices if my coins to soar and of course for the bitcoin to skyrocket once again. Also i await the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the businessworld .
Activity: 448
October 04, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
Well I am waiting for bitcoin price to rise because I know that time will come and bitcoin will recover and gives us huge profit. The price is unpredictable but waiting for this to happen is definitely worth it for me. Wait until everything becomes much better than before.
We are waiting for new funds to enter this market.In turn, pushing up the price of all currencies.It seems that the situation is not optimistic.People are moving away from this market.It gets worse and worse.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
of course everyone will wait until the market stabilizes to get a lot of income and for that we must have patience that is very strong and not heard of fud / panic sell
The increase of mall coins price is what I am waiting for. The price is not high enough for me to sell.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 04, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
Well I am waiting for bitcoin price to rise because I know that time will come and bitcoin will recover and gives us huge profit. The price is unpredictable but waiting for this to happen is definitely worth it for me. Wait until everything becomes much better than before.
Activity: 784
October 04, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
what are we really waiting for?
as a trader I waited for prices to rise above the price of my purchase some time ago.
yes it is a smart and wise trader, because it can get in an unstable market. of course if we want to make a profit that way. and if we want to make a big profit it would be nice to keep it up to stable prices and markets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
what are we really waiting for?
as a trader I waited for prices to rise above the price of my purchase some time ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 04, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I am waiting for mass application of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in all spheres of our activity. The world should be convinced of the prospects of blockchain technology and then more and more people will want to invest in new projects in this area.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
I cannot speak for everyone, because the position of all people is very different and today many people seem to me not quite understand what is happening at all, but on the whole I am waiting for a trend reversal that will happen soon.
Pages:
Jump to: