Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 2. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
The market still exists, and every day we can find good bounty events from the Bitcointalk forum or other hunting platforms, so we have no reason to leave here!
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 05:51:27 AM
for sure, everyone is waiting for the crypto price increase, especially the increase in the price of bitcoin. Everyone hopes the market will return to passion and we have a new passion for crypto investment. For me the most important thing is to keep trusting crypto and remain patient waiting for the price increase of crypto.because what is needed now is a belief that prices will rise soon and we will be happy again by gaining profits through crypto investment.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
We are waiting for the next wave of hype and the next whale decisions to let us see the green market. I hope this would finally happen, because we are losing the audience and people are tired of waiting.
Activity: 304
November 21, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are exactly waiting for the big pump. That's all  because what more we are waiting here in cryptoworld? It is only the pump of our coins, and hoping that all coins now will pump.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
I am waiting for the arrival of institutional investors who will shake the capitalization of Bitcoin to 1 trillion. This is going to be pretty.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 21, 2018, 01:12:32 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

if I personally wait for the bull run, because I'm sure the market price will rise again as it once did, even though I need a long time to wait for the market price to increase, but it doesn't matter to me because I'm sure in the future I will succeed (get rich) by investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 09:39:35 PM
There is no time to waste now, Bitcoin and most of the top 100 coins are selling at low prices due to the bear market condition. This offers great opportunity for all crypto investors to buy more and hold because the market will certainly recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 09:27:39 PM
every one has a different answer . but i think almost is money , we all need money . everything will be okay dont worry !
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
November 20, 2018, 08:51:16 PM
I expect cryptocurrency to grow. I think everyone is waiting for this, because such a long fall irritates us all. I want to earn money and go on vacation.

Getting money and taking a vacation is not necessary by relying on cryptocurrency.
I think cryptocurrency is currently not friendly, all red markets. huhuhuhu
Activity: 113
November 20, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
Of course, I’m waiting for the growth of the crypto market, I hope to make at least a little money on it, and I want to learn to understand the coins and be able to choose worthy projects for investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
I expect cryptocurrency to grow. I think everyone is waiting for this, because such a long fall irritates us all. I want to earn money and go on vacation.
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
I think that, like many, I am waiting for the favorable news to begin so that investors start investing their money in the currency to provoke market growth!
Activity: 574
November 20, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
I think I will wait for a more stable market price, so I will also have many benefits that I invest in altcoin, because seeing the current market price is still not good.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 20, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
I think everyone is hoping for market recovery and bull run. Because in the current year we haven't seen any growth in the market instead of that what we have see is a consistent fall in the market price. So definitely there is need of a bull run to resolve all the problems.
Activity: 232
November 20, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
There are too many coins and 90% of them are useless. When all these useless tokens will be destroyed, we woudl build new cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 20, 2018, 03:28:04 AM
Many experts believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will save institutional investors and venture funds. I agree with their opinion, despite the capitalization, the projects continue to develop and improve their products. But the blockchain industry needs large cash injections and investors will be the catalyst for the launch of this machine.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
November 19, 2018, 09:18:36 PM
I am waiting for the price of Bitcoin to fall to 100 USD.
Because with that I can buy more Bitcoin.
Then I HODL until the price of Bitcoin is 5000 USD. LOL
Activity: 420
November 19, 2018, 09:13:37 PM
We are just waiting for the perfect time to buy or sell the tokens we have. We can't just sell it immediately and gain just a small part of the profit. If long term is the perfect chance then we would take it.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
People always expect the market to increase consistently, they always expect big increase and changes in bitcoin, they want to repeat what happened before when the price of bitcoin is less than a dollar and increase the current price now
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 19, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

I am currently waiting for the big bullrun that is coming up in the next few months. I always believe I am not late in joining the forum. It is better to be positive than to think that cryptocurrency will be gone forever. Just be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: