Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 3. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 19, 2018, 09:08:39 PM
The  crypto investment portfolio is now fertile for investments to be made. The prices of the most valuable coins on the market (top 100) are relatively low now. This makes it the right time to buy more of these coins because the market will certainly recover and skyrocket again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
If you look at previous year's hype on bitcoin price, its very high. Its value increases more than a 100% from its original value. It means that it also needs more time to recover and adjust. We are waiting for the market to be a little bit stable. Upcoming developments in crytocurrency and blockchain will also boost the value of crypto.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 08:45:30 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

I am waiting for the hard pump of the coins, special mentioning.. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. I believe that these coins will pump sooner or later. I will wait for it, because patience is the key to be successful.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 05:48:30 PM
We are waiting for the big change coming,  we don't know when is that gonna be happened. All of us has been watchful everyday knowing the latest news about the prices of our coins. We are still hoping the movement and work of the market.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 19, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
For me I think ETF is really needed to drive the price of bitcoin and other altcoins to a higher level, the crypto space is really down at the moment and it needs fresh investment and institutional investment will be a great ideal for the space.

ETF is good and it will make the space to rise but the truth is that the ETF is far from been a reality, when bull run happened last year ETF was not in place, it's about people joining the space in mass number and trading and that's what i think it's required, more awareness for more people to join the space.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 19, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
For me I think ETF is really needed to drive the price of bitcoin and other altcoins to a higher level, the crypto space is really down at the moment and it needs fresh investment and institutional investment will be a great ideal for the space.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 05:31:40 PM
Without a doubt, all of us were waiting for the next bull run or at least a pump so that we can sell some of our coins. To be honest, it is very hard to hodl for now since the market is now moving and if its moves, usually its on the down side. It's causing a lot of pressure and sometimes you will be forced to sell a coin in order to proceed with the next coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 05:29:32 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Where waiting for a great recovery of bitcoin and all altcoin, its not possible to happen because of the volatile market, many investors nowadays waiting for that moment to reach the price which they want to bulk buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 19, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
All investors are waiting for growth in the cryptocurrency market. This is a very manipulative market, no one knows what event can affect growth. Maybe a big player will enter the market and pull the price up.
Activity: 510
November 19, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
All we are waiting for is just that the crypto market should  be stable and rise up to our expectation or beyond our expectation because people are seriously panic.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
for me I think what will drive the bitcoin and other altcoins up is when more people join the space and trade these coins, remember during the last year bull run, a lot of people were active in trading and i think that's what is needed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 19, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
I do not know if you follow the news, but in the world there are a lot of cool companies that are about to join the world of cryptocurrencies, which means that it will bring new investments in cryptocurrencies and the cost of coins will go up again. We need to read more and analyze the situation in the world. This Analytics will help to form an excellent vision and the picture will come together.

Every week we see a lot of positive news, we see how big funds invest in crypto, the industry is developing. But in the bear market, no positive news is letting the market turn. The market ignores the good news.

In my opinion we see what we want to see.. The true is that whales now manipulate prices as they want. It is enough that someone drop huge amount and everyone follow him without looking on positive news. I hope that people stop behave like sheeps and finally market will start growing.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
I believe in crypto currencies and I am waiting for the mass adoption. It does not matter what happens next with the market, but we need more ICOs that would actually show us working products that are ready to use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 19, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
I do not know if you follow the news, but in the world there are a lot of cool companies that are about to join the world of cryptocurrencies, which means that it will bring new investments in cryptocurrencies and the cost of coins will go up again. We need to read more and analyze the situation in the world. This Analytics will help to form an excellent vision and the picture will come together.

Every week we see a lot of positive news, we see how big funds invest in crypto, the industry is developing. But in the bear market, no positive news is letting the market turn. The market ignores the good news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
Activity: 420
November 19, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
I mean, what are we waiting for? I think everyone is waiting for the market to recover and then continue to grow, now of course a very hard drawdown in the cryptocurrency , but we are close to find the bottom
Activity: 140
November 19, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
We are all looking forward for good news about the cryptoindustry and a large influx of new investors.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
Everybody as for now is just waiting for the market to recover if not nothing else market is just very poor and also unpredictable to say if it will bounce back immediately.
Activity: 134
November 19, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Everybody prayer and everybody is waiting for they market to pump up because the market is now low all the coin are turning to red so we’re waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
Waiting for the opportunity to get more profits by waiting for the right time to buy without losing money afterwards and to also ensure that it will make good profits in a certain way.
Pages:
Jump to: