Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 4. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
I wait for the fall to stop, and the market will stabilize a little. This is necessary in order for projects to finally be able to raise funds with a greater probability, in a non-changing (at least some time) market. From this all will win, projects, investors, bounty hunters. As long as the market behaves so unpredictably, good projects should not be expected as well as payments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
To tell you honestly, I am waiting for the best price for the bitcoin to get high, to be able my debts are all paid. I think this was my best christmas gift i received this 2018 if this bitcoin price will get too high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
We are waiting for new investors to come to the market, in this case I'm talking about institutional investors who get legal access to the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, I think that on the whole the market is waiting for this.
Activity: 309
November 19, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
maybe we are waiting for confirmation of ETFs, many people predict that bitcoin will rise again when ETFs are approved and will decrease when ETFs d rejected.
actually all I want is a stable price I don't care about bullish or bearish.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
I think the answers in this case may be different, but the goal is the same, everyone is waiting for the growth of the market!
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
I am just waiting for again shining market like last year.And i think next year market will shine again.Crypto market will hot again.I am just waiting for that time.I hope good time will come again.
Activity: 571
November 18, 2018, 04:45:06 PM
In fact, no one knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in a month.Yu has only assumptions and they can come true, but they can also be wrong.
Activity: 224
November 18, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
I am waiting for new year because I read so many prediction how great it will be and price of all coins will raise at least twice more
Activity: 1344
November 18, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
We are waiting for at least December 12th. This should warm up the market very much. We all are waiting for this who would not say that everyone wants to make money.
Activity: 266
November 18, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
All what am waiting for is bull market i have invested in so many coins which am waiting to make my profit, aleast i have waited for like 1 year now
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
We are waiting for the market to be more stable at first. And then with developments and good news in cryptocurrencies world, bitcoin is gonna rise and we will all get  what we deserve at that time.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 18, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
The market froze in anticipation of the influx of new funds from major investors and investment funds. In order for this to happen, it is necessary to provide tools for the possibility of managing your funds, analyzing the situation in the market and reducing risks. It is believed that this will contribute to the launch of the Bukkit platform and the approval of Bitcoin-ETF by the SEC.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
I would like to add that money will come from the whales to push the market in the direction they wish, which is the signal for normal investors to follow. This is the way price action works
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 18, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
i Dont know about what you are waiting because for me,i am enjoying what im doing here so theres no really waiting game instead what i want is this market will stay and never gone because future of my love one lies on this
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
The whales will decide to pump and then everyone else will buy into the hype and hysteria like always happens. They will kick themselves for missing out at the low entry. Trading 101
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 18, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
Waiting for? There is nothing to wait for. Everyday we can invest if we want and we can trade. I am not waiting for something with bitcoin or altcoins it is depend on you if you want to earn them by working or you want to trade or invest. It is up to you. Waiting for the right time to sell, that is just what i am waiting for.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 18, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
Your question still not clear to me about what you are waiting for to push the price up or down , I think you are in market as well and can also push it up yourself with no man concept , and am sure by now you must have realize how important the analysis is to every day activity like btc and alts , the price can't just go up by need to follow some rules and human demand and supply way to survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 18, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
We are all waiting for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to have a higher a price and a stable price because the market is always red since 2018 started unlike last year of 2017 bitcoin had reach its price to $20,000 that we expect for all cryptocurrency will also have a high price too. But it didn't happen. Hoping that all cryptocurrency will recover its price again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
We are waiting for the crypto price increase, especially for me waiting for the increase in the price of bitcoin to reach around $ 12,000. At the moment the market is becoming less excited because of the decline in bitcoin prices which eventually led to the decline of all existing coins, I see crypto price movements are strongly influenced by bitcoin price movements, which is why I really hope the bitcoin prices will rise again above $ 10000, so the market returns excited and able give new enthusiasm to every crypto owner.
Activity: 275
November 18, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
Everyone is waiting for the growth of the market and, finally, stability at a high price. Although there are people who use this market to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: