Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 30. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:57:35 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
are waiting for prices to rise, the market grows. waiting cryptocurrency is soon recognized, not considered to be illegal. By, I always thought that the later cryptocurrency would replace the conventional currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:53:04 AM
I think that awaited by many traders today is good news that can trigger a rise in the price of cryptocurrency when the price rises then the price will be able to provide a lot of profits so better wait until the price back becomes very expensive.
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
We are all waiting for a good opportunity to earn! I do not argue that real professionals can earn in a falling market, but you will agree that it is incomparably harder than trading in a growing market. Every year the crypto-currency market is recovered from the ashes as a Phoenix bird and new promising technologies appear in place of mining, master nodes and ICO projects that have lost credibility with most users. Perhaps these technologies will bring a new opportunity to earn!
Activity: 73
July 30, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
I am just waiting for some good rise in the overall crypto market as this is the only thing which can help all those who are holding their coins in getting some good profit at time of selling of their coins. Wait, wait and wait until and unless this market starts getting better before selling of your coins.
Activity: 49
July 30, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
We are waiting for either the death of bitcoin or its triumph. If you defeat bitcoin, it will become a common currency, like the rest, and in triumph, finally get rid of these pieces of paper with a cost of 1 cent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
The answer is different for every individual because we have different goals and target. If you think you already hit your target, then there is no point in waiting. If not, then you have to be more patient. For me, I'm waiting for a specific value for my crypto to reach. If that happens then thats it. I'm also waiting for the market to be more consistent.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
I think I'm just waiting for the stability of the market situation to be more stable and higher than ever maybe that's what everyone is waiting for and also the benefits I'm waiting for in the future.
Activity: 218
July 30, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
We are waiting for positive news and the arrival of new investors. I think by 2020 the whole market will grow several times, and bitcoin will cost 100,000 dollars.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
Well, I personally expect growth from the market, I bought up the corrections with good coins and I expect them to profit in the future, so now it's simply the expectation of better times.

Indeed, the average person waits when the state of the market is decreasing so that they can get a lot of profit from the current market price drop
Activity: 462
July 30, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

I think the main reason why bitcoin price will pump up together with alt coins is the fact that there is always demand for both markets, then it is likely the price will increase for both forms of cryptocurrencies. People are waiting for the right price to sell their tokens.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin. Only two option that we are waiting the exact dip price that we want to buy more coin and the exact high price that we want to sell outright.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
well. i dont wait for a specific thing. crypto market is growing step by step. popularity is getting higher everyday. i believe that in a few years so many more people will be aware of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
But I think the purpose of waiting for everyone is the same. We are waiting for market recovery, waiting for bull market arrival, we can wait until we want. Waiting for the resurrection of Bitcoin again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 30, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
well. i dont wait for a specific thing. crypto market is growing step by step. popularity is getting higher everyday. i believe that in a few years so many more people will be aware of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
I think that, like most of the participants in the forum, I'm waiting for the opportunity to make money on the crypt currency, after which it will be stable for the storage of its capital
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
we're waiting for the recovery in the market and gain more profit. I already losing my money right now because of many FUD but I should keep holding and believe that soon in the market will recover
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Waiting for the market to pump again. Everyone know that only way to get profit here is when the price pump. If the market keep going red, we will not get something.
July 30, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
We are waiting for good news about the market. Right now the market capitalization has fallen dramatically and most investors are becoming the holders. We are waiting for new capital to enter the market along with new investors to help the market go up
Indeed, waiting for a better market is a good thing and has a valuable value. Waiting is not a mistake but it is something we have to do to make a profit.
If you want to get more then we have to wait for the right time to sell and buy, do not be disappointed after the decision.
Activity: 143
July 30, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
We are waiting for good news about the market. Right now the market capitalization has fallen dramatically and most investors are becoming the holders. We are waiting for new capital to enter the market along with new investors to help the market go up
Activity: 191
July 30, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Waiting the rising of the price is just a part of my expection. The main thing that I am waiting is the development of blockchain's technology and the recognition of community and goverments about the cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
a complete offer of regulation to be accepted by the SEC.
this is just one thing we need for the greatest price again.
i bet once this is settled everything will be fine.
an ATH will be release.
Pages:
Jump to: