Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 49. (Read 71398 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Could you explain how staking works in the wallet. For example, Ethereum isn't POS yet. Where does the profit that staking eth in the posw wallet come from

That is an excellent question. Since Ethereum hasn't made the switch to PoS yet, it would be unnecessary to list it on a cloud staking platform like PoSWallet. Perhaps the "staking rewards" from Ethereum, comes from the fees obtained with the platform itself.

If that is so, then it would be a great way to earn by just holding your Ether on that service. On the meantime, I think that it would be best to buy and hold Ether as it continues to increase in price, as well as it becomes closer towards becoming a PoS cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My top POS coins I recommend are MOIN, BitBean, 808 coin, Zeit and POSW. In my opinion MOIN is the best POS coin to stake at the moment and has been for many months now as the price has been holding steady and rising even with BTC rising in price, just look at the trading charts and people would see what I'm saying. BitBean has also had a nice steady rise in the past few days and I remember when this coin was only at 3 sats lol and now it's currently at 34 sats and continues to rise in price. 808 coin is a high interest coin which people can make some quick short term gains from this coin. Zeit in my opinion is a great long term coin which soon will be staking for transaction fees. POSW coin is another great coin which has huge potential to be a top coin. I think with this mix of coins people should make some profit.

I posted this post back in April and I got no response from anyone here and since then all these coins I mentioned have done very well except for 808 coin which didn't really perform as I expected but the others did. MOIN was around the 0.05 price range and hit a high of 0.095 and broke it's ATH in sats at the same time. BitBean was another huge money maker since I posted that post as it was around the 15 to 20 sats and since went up to above 100 sats and is now steady at around 50 to 70 sats, this was my best POS coin with the recent pump in all Alts and I'm still making money on BitBean now from staking. Zeit also went up to 2 sats from less then 1 sats.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I would vote BlackCoin. Ardor is also good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Ardor. Has been going up great since you started this post and will continue to rise. Has a real future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
POSW all day lon
Blackcoin is a good play too..

I stake multiple POS coins at once on Poswallet, just for fun..
PosW is gonna be huge someday, better get in while it's cheap

The PoSWallet staking platform is one of the best places I've seen so far, to make nice profit out of your PoS coin holdings without leaving your PC on at all times. Its PoSW Coin is very unique, with many benefits for long term holders of the same. I like the fact that you could earn dividends out of it, expanding your chances to profit.

Now, I use this coin as well as other PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates that would allow me to expand my profits in the future.

Nevertheless, those PoS coins which are best to invest into right now, are those with high rates, fair launch, and most importantly, limited supply. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Could you explain how staking works in the wallet. For example, Ethereum isn't POS yet. Where does the profit that staking eth in the posw wallet come from
legendary
Solarcoin is my favorite.

That is one of the altcoins on the market, which has a lot of potential, in my own opinion. It encourages anyone to use clean and alternative energy sources, and get paid in return. This one might increase in price over the long term, so it may be worth holding it.

Nevertheless, while the list of PoS coins is extensive, there are only a few which are worthwhile, making you good profit in the future. It is always best to choose those with a limited supply, and active development to ensure your investments. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Solarcoin is my favorite.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
The roadmap is promising, product looks working, very undervalued compared to other air-project and more important very interesting and promising that has future. Long term is perfect here.
legendary
POSW all day lon

The PoSWallet staking platform is one of the best places I've seen so far, to make nice profit out of your PoS coin holdings without leaving your PC on at all times. Its PoSW Coin is very unique, with many benefits for long term holders of the same. I like the fact that you could earn dividends out of it, expanding your chances to profit.

Now, I use this coin as well as other PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates that would allow me to expand my profits in the future.

Nevertheless, those PoS coins which are best to invest into right now, are those with high rates, fair launch, and most importantly, limited supply. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 79
POSW all day lon

legendary
my favourite pos coin is decred with about 33% roi a year. but im sure eth pos will be the future.

Decred is a good coin with many unique features, a solid development team and community, and most of all, true governance. I like the fact that DCR is a hybrid coin, as you would earn money not only by mining it, but also staking it on your wallet.

Still, I believe that once ETH migrates to PoS, it will be revolutionary, and other altcoins might follow implementing this technology which would turn out to become better and secure than traditional PoS consensus method.

The competition is fierce among several cryptocurrencies to deliver innovation, and development, with the hopes of overcoming Bitcoin someday. If that happens, then ETH or Dash might become the top cryptocurrency in market cap. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 59
my favourite pos coin is decred with about 33% roi a year. but im sure eth pos will be the future.
legendary
navcoin, as far as i know first POS coin to vote on segwit, its also a anon coin, just buy some coins put them in your wallet and cast your vote, starts may 1st, price has been climbing the past week, 5% return on your coins as well when you stake.

Glad to know that there is PoS coin that would implement SegWit into its code. I've never heard or invested into Navcoin before, but if it is worth it, then I will give it a shot. Since I'm always on the hunt for anon coins, this may be one of my favorite coins on the list.

Having a 5% stake rate is not bad, and if price keeps rising, it would be a great journey for those who had invested earlier into the cryptocurrency.

If/when ETH goes to pos, it will be by far the best pos coin available. I think you're right about them doing things a bit different than traditional pos as well. It's probably going to be something great

Completely agree with you, mate. Once ETH hits PoS stage, it will be huge and become a great improvement towards traditional PoS systems. It could replace PoW if it becomes secure enough, making it a viable solution towards saving energy costs.

The price of Ethereum has been rising over the past days, and I believe that as it advances in development and innovation, it will become much more valuable in the long term. It only has 2 releases ahead of its way which are Metropolis and Serenity, which would make Ethereum stronger than ever.

Eventually, if it manages to get adopted more than Bitcoin, it might replace the pioneer cryptocurrency in the future, becoming the top cryptocurrency in market cap. In terms of scalability, I believe that Ethereum is advancing more in this part, than Bitcoin. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
WHy? Pos has limited supply and i think it can be right place to invest our money. because the price of pos will be high rather than Pow coin in the future.

That is relative, because certain factors like pre-mine, lack of development, and high inflation could prevent the PoS coin from becoming higher in price. I know that there are good PoS coins with solid development like Peercoin, which may keep increasing in price as people turn their attention towards them due to the high energy consumption PoW mining takes.

ETH shifting its view into PoS, sounds like a great idea and may become better than the traditional PoS we use to know and love, with Sharding among other features. If successful, then ETH may become the leader of the PoS coins. Issues like Nothing at Stake, and Stake Grinding need to be considered to make this consensus method perfect, but I believe that the technology will mature eventually replacing PoW itself. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

If/when ETH goes to pos, it will be by far the best pos coin available. I think you're right about them doing things a bit different than traditional pos as well. It's probably going to be something great
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
navcoin, as far as i know first POS coin to vote on segwit, its also a anon coin, just buy some coins put them in your wallet and cast your vote, starts may 1st, price has been climbing the past week, 5% return on your coins as well when you stake.
Activity: 62
blackcoin of course
legendary
Incent and stratis, pivx speculators are jumping ship to posw, so you could make easy money there or end up getting scammed, your choice.  Cheesy

These coins have promising technology, and most of all, a great community. There are many coins being added to PoSWallet, which makes it great for anyone who would love to get started staking without leaving their wallets open 24/7. While this service is relatively new, and it is advised to proceed with caution, you can greatly benefit from staking your PoS coins and earn passive income while you're at it.

Nevertheless, while there are many PoS coins which look promising, most of them tend to become worthless over time, especially because of their high supply and stake rates. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Incent and stratis, pivx speculators are jumping ship to posw, so you could make easy money there or end up getting scammed, your choice.  Cheesy
What about taas token? But in this time incent looks like a bridge for the waves platform to make a connection for another platform. It's really good in my mind as ark token based on lisk platform.
legendary
WHy? Pos has limited supply and i think it can be right place to invest our money. because the price of pos will be high rather than Pow coin in the future.

That is relative, because certain factors like pre-mine, lack of development, and high inflation could prevent the PoS coin from becoming higher in price. I know that there are good PoS coins with solid development like Peercoin, which may keep increasing in price as people turn their attention towards them due to the high energy consumption PoW mining takes.

ETH shifting its view into PoS, sounds like a great idea and may become better than the traditional PoS we use to know and love, with Sharding among other features. If successful, then ETH may become the leader of the PoS coins. Issues like Nothing at Stake, and Stake Grinding need to be considered to make this consensus method perfect, but I believe that the technology will mature eventually replacing PoW itself. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: