Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 52. (Read 71398 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I stake 200k LEOcoin and receive 20% year! Approx 55 aday so every 10 days i sale for btc on livecoin.net or dabtc.com china exchange!

Looks great. I might have a look at this one further, to invest some BTC and see how my profits would grow with it. As long as the coin remains, at the same price than initially brought, or goes even higher then it should be fine to hold onto and grow your profit.  Wink

You should firstly tell us which proof-of-stake coins you have already tried and which did not work for you. I personally prefer WAVES and Qora. Also, NEM what is actually not a POS but POI.

Nice. I have found NEM and Qora worth looking into for staking sometime in the future. Waves is a good coin with cool features, but price hasn't moved that much these days.

As for the PoS coins that I have tried, they are: Diamond, Magi, Hyper, Tekcoin, OKCash, and LiteDoge. Since I dont leave my PC on at most times, usually prefer to stick to PoS coins that don't need their wallet to be opened always like Tekcoin which is every 30 days.  Grin

I think that PoS coins are going to have hard times ahead, especially if Bitcoin keeps climbing in price. I think coins with better chances in the market will be those using DAG algorithm, such as Byteball and Iota.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. It may seem so, as the more Bitcoin rises in price, the more they tend to decline in value. Speaking of Byteball, it has a very nice concept and it might become a pretty good coin worth investing into for the long term.

Still, I hope that the concept of Proof of Stake would be improved once ETH releases Casper and migrates to the new PoS system.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i think NXT is an option. the price is so low and there is a roadmap for "NXT2".
Roadmap:
https://nxt.org/roadmap/

and today i found this. i am not sure if it is legit or not.
BNP Paribas is testing multi-currency transfers between their subsidiaries in Germany, Netherlands and the UK based on #NXT blockchain tech
https://twitter.com/CryptKeeperBTT/status/816007245804818432

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I stake 200k LEOcoin and receive 20% year! Approx 55 aday so every 10 days i sale for btc on livecoin.net or dabtc.com china exchange!

And LEO went down ~36% in the last 30 days. And it's LEO......

This is why I don't get staking. Time in crypto flies at the speed of light. Coins generally move more in price within a single day than the usual annual stake reward.

You would have to go out of your way to find similarly high risk low reward "investments".
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I think that PoS coins are going to have hard times ahead, especially if Bitcoin keeps climbing in price. I think coins with better chances in the market will be those using DAG algorithm, such as Byteball and Iota.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
You should firstly tell us which proof-of-stake coins you have already tried and which did not work for you. I personally prefer WAVES and Qora. Also NEM what is actually not a POS but POI.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BAY.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: