Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 13. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
I like to invest in platform and utility tokens; companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. There are a ton of issues that blockchain can solve that go beyond being a replacement for FIAT currency, which is why I don't like to invest in cryptoCURRENCIES. I like to invest in currencies that have a low coin/token supply and low market cap. That's always been my approach to investing in Crypto. Populous (PPT), Paypie (PPP) and Digipulse (DGPT) are  great sleeper investments. Especially DGPT because of the low coin supply, an already working platform beta, low market cap, and the fact that it hasn't hit a high-volume exchange yet. It just recently got added to Upcoin, so I'm expecting to see an increase in volume very soon. Also, there completed platform goes live July 1st and the beta has gotten some super positive good reviews. Really good investment right now in this down market.

dgpt is around $1.  really really low marketcap with platform releasing next month.  the importance of digital inheritance is garnering traction.  i think dgpt deserves some more attention.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
Altcoin become valuable base on its blockchain's stability. Many altcoins exist without a value because it does'nt have a strong support of blockchain.
If each coin become connected to bitcoin's blockchain, then it would now supported by bitcoin. That will be the start of having value of altcoins.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
Simply I think that the only thing that makes a coin more valuable it's the hype coin has created in the market which is again nothing  but money invested in the marketing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
A valuable altcoin should have the characteristics of the bitcoin. If more features and benefits can be added, that would be better. Bitcoin has proven from the past years that it is valuable to anyone by its usefulness. It also provides additional to income to many.

I agree with you if the coin would be useful and you will be able to exchange it and sell it easy, so the price should be great in this case. Just like Bitcoin, well-known and popular.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
a combination of many things, including its team, its fee, the marketing campaign, the uniqueness of the idea, and so forth; there are way too many "useless" altcoins out there, I hope we will see some changes in the near future
Activity: 15
June 20, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I like to invest in platform and utility tokens; companies that are using blockchain to solve real-world issues that billion-dollar companies are trying to find solutions for. There are a ton of issues that blockchain can solve that go beyond being a replacement for FIAT currency, which is why I don't like to invest in cryptoCURRENCIES. I like to invest in currencies that have a low coin/token supply and low market cap. That's always been my approach to investing in Crypto. Populous (PPT), Paypie (PPP) and Digipulse (DGPT) are  great sleeper investments. Especially DGPT because of the low coin supply, an already working platform beta, low market cap, and the fact that it hasn't hit a high-volume exchange yet. It just recently got added to Upcoin, so I'm expecting to see an increase in volume very soon. Also, there completed platform goes live July 1st and the beta has gotten some super positive good reviews. Really good investment right now in this down market.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
A coin's value will only depend on the project's product itself. I won't deny that hype has a big part on a altcoin value, for example is TRX, They still don't have an actual product but their CEO is doing a great job in hyping it. But in long term, what would be important is the output of each project
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 01:24:33 PM
I believe that the demand of people makes it valuable. The project that stands behind your coin is important for it. What new and interesting you can offer us?
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
In my opinion, the value of which any Altcoin is located in their community and application in the real life. It can solve the real issues or not and its creditial

A community is very important, because that are the investors who support the project with buying and sharing about it. If I see some venture capitals who have invested in the project, then I see it also as a positive indicator for the project.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 20, 2018, 01:19:09 PM
It depends on the community but in my opinion they base on demand and supply of this coin. You should read about their whitepaper and how it will really use in the future. Consider it as your precious coin but you need to read deeply so if you get interested you can buy this coin.
true, it happens if the number of requests and offers, for the demand itself will have an impact on a coin because if the number of requests will be the beginning of the success of a coin. it would be nice to see the roadmap of the company so you will be reassured again with the company's innovation for the future.
Activity: 33
June 20, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it. Same goes for gold. After all that is also just a metal, if people decided to value iron more and do use that as a store of value that is commonly accepted, this maybe would be todays precious "gold".
Activity: 87
June 20, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
Seems like hype makes them valuable to the masses, but to me the altcoin should serve a purpose to solving a real world problem.
Activity: 46
June 20, 2018, 01:05:58 PM
Are you planning to launch an ICO? I suggest to have your goals plain and simple, something that can be understood by ordinary people. Apply that to your whitepaper, don't let your readers more confused after reading. It happens to me a lot lol. Have success with your ANN, you'll do success on your ICO and your alts will be a big hit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 08:38:30 AM
It's all speculation at the moment, there's only a few that have real value that are already being used a lot such as Binance for example.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 20, 2018, 08:37:09 AM
I thing how valuable an altcoin becomes depends on the coin, the community and the benefits which it has and how stable it can be. If a coin is well dominated and people accept it that is it is of high demand because of the potentials it has, then it is a valuable coin. It also depends on how well managed the coin is and the development.
Activity: 313
June 20, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
As always, the overall people agreement and desire to buy this coin makes it valuable, so with the project is successful and compelling, the kind would definitely go up and beyond in terms of price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 01:36:54 AM
All market’s elements depend on each other, so they increase and develop together. This closed chain allows altcoins  to live and to get value.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 02:17:06 AM
Crypto is in the money world because Altcoin is valuable because it is easy to trade. Trading is always easier. All of these reasons make Altcoins valuable.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 02:10:41 AM
I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status.
The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
If it has a huge supportive community , active devs team and unique features that make it distinctive to other coins. This coin is surely valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: