Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 15. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
If all users only sell altcoin then it is certain that altcoin value will continue to decline, but if all users buy and hold it will increase altcoin valuable and of course make the future bettter.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
The community is the bedrock of any successful altcoin. Without the community that support and buy in to the idea of a coin, the coin may not see the development it start out to achieve. People make coin successful simply put.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
We, the bitcoin users makes the altcoin valuable.... Because we are the one who keeps it alive and active... We pursue working out with it and we eant to earn some
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

In my opinion the community gives it value. As it is with every currency, if its not used and accepted by the people there is no value in it.
Activity: 43
June 12, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
If in my opinion, Altcoin is basically the same as bitcoin, the main thing that makes them valuable is the intrinsic value that is something that guarantees them, what is it ?? That is people, if peoples appreciate altcoin then altcoin be valuable.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
I think that the value of altcoins is that they can grow faster than bitcoin and some coins just have a huge potenial! In fact, altcoins are improved versions of bitcoin, so they have great value in use!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
Let`s take Ethereum for example,  the thing that makes it valuable is the smart contracts and ability to use its technology as a fundament for new ICOs. So there is got to be a specific feature in your coin that will make others life easier.
Activity: 392
June 09, 2018, 12:53:38 PM
In the market when you buy some goods what do you check out first? It's product quality, the popularity and the brand name for starters, right? Similarly, an altcoin gets valued by the technical team behind it, the uniqueness of the project and how much promotions and marketing, the team has done. Popularity attracts investors and with time the price of the coin increases.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
because many in use many people and many investors who invest their money in altcoin so that coins will experience price increases,
Launching in new markets usually increases as many buy coins.
Activity: 85
June 09, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
Activity: 223
June 09, 2018, 04:06:08 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Personally, I think, Altcoin becomes a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. Today in the market there are some currencies that have a very high price and I believe someday coins in the market will have good values.

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
The technology and the community are what make a altcoin valuable. There are many bad coins but they still have good prices cause of the community. And coins with good technologies always attract investors and holders. As you can see, there were many sleeping giants in the market and a lot of them growth a lot in the end of 2018
Activity: 267
June 08, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
What makes an altcoin valuable is the investors that are in the project. If investors are committed to a project and make use of the coin then that coin becomes valuable but when no one is using a coin because it is useless then there is no longer any value that is attached to that coin. The more people use a coin, and buy into a coin, the more valuable the coin
Activity: 93
June 08, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
Usage keeps the demand up for a coin which keeps the value high because of its continuous high demand. To make ut alt coin valuable find the ways it must be utilized by community Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
There are many things that make an altcoin valuable and all these things are needed for an alt to become valuable. An altcoin needs an active community, a good and competent development team and should have real world use cases. If even one of these factors is missing than its going to effect the progress of an altcoin drastically.
All the reason above will make the demand imcrease and make the price in the market.
Eventhough the team and project are very good but nobody interest then its worthless. However, we are here all to make the price of bitcoin increase by increasing the demand to bitcoin.
Activity: 149
June 07, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
What I look forward to is a good community behind a very important coin, and a development team that is proactive and provides updates.

As long as more people agree, the price of COINS will naturally be more valuable.
I agree with your point of view. Many projects this year can't just rely on technology to be successful. They need very strong community support. Projects that are really loved and supported by more people often have better development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:36:46 PM
Consensus, in blockchain and cryptocurrency markets, only consensus can produce value.
When most people start to agree with the project, it has value.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
June 07, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

What makes an altcoin valuable is its opportunity to attract investors with its technology which can be better from bitcoin itself. Most altcoins developed are more convenient, revolutionary and specificity compared to bitcoin but what makes bitcoin the reigning currency is its hype developed and significant price on the market. Altcoins are very versatile and they are made for specific purposes which caters to some businesses.

If this continues, soon each store will have its own cryptocurrency. What allowed you to create so much. I believe that it would be better to make TOP 100 coins available to everyone and all.Too many scams now earn in Altcoins.

Altcoins are prone to threats and scams since they are made by people who have any background with developing cryptocurrencies. Some ICOs of altcoins have been reported to at least scam its investors by offering various services but leaving them at the end. It already created a stigma that view altcoins as 'scam coins' which tarnishes the cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
What I look forward to is a good community behind a very important coin, and a development team that is proactive and provides updates.

As long as more people agree, the price of COINS will naturally be more valuable.
btj
Activity: 115
Merit: 16
June 07, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
The most valuable thing i will see in each new altcoin, is what problem do it solve ? what is the vision of this altcoin, like this we can judge if it worth investing on it or not.

The second important factor is marketing, for any new product even if you have the best idea in the world, if someone don't know about it ... your project falls in the water !
Pages:
Jump to: