Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 14. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 19, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
In my opinion, an altcoin becomes valuable once it is listed in an exchange like etherdelta or yobit. It has a successful token sale and continue to gain acceptance from the public. It is following its roadmap and has continually meets the requirement in the exchange in order not to be delisted, which made it more valuable.

there is also an alts that once it was listed the value is hard to raise and sometimes it became 0 there is also an alts that once it was listed in exchange it will took time also to have a good value, the main reason on what makes an alt valuable is the purpose of the coin and also the trend in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
In my opinion, an altcoin becomes valuable once it is listed in an exchange like etherdelta or yobit. It has a successful token sale and continue to gain acceptance from the public. It is following its roadmap and has continually meets the requirement in the exchange in order not to be delisted, which made it more valuable.
Indeed what makes a valuable altcoin are the investors who are in the project. If the investor is committed to the project and using the coin then the coin becomes valuable but when no one uses the coin because it is of no use then there is no longer the value attached to the coin. The more people use coins, and buy coins, the more worth the coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
Each coin makes valuable its community and a team of developers and programmers who make the coin safe and secure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:14:26 AM
An altcoin becomes valuable when it offers something better than any existing coins in the market. Speed should be fast, security should be solid and its transaction fees should be cheap. Those are just basic in order for an altcoin to compete when it comes to usage. All supply should be circulated in the market already or minimum like only 10% remains under the devs hands. Contract on how the remaining supply in the devs should be open to avoid affecting market price.
It is for this technology and community that makes altcoin valuable. There are a lot of bad coins but they still have a good price cause the community. And coins with good technology always attract investors and holders. As you can see.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
An altcoin becomes valuable when it offers something better than any existing coins in the market. Speed should be fast, security should be solid and its transaction fees should be cheap. Those are just basic in order for an altcoin to compete when it comes to usage. All supply should be circulated in the market already or minimum like only 10% remains under the devs hands. Contract on how the remaining supply in the devs should be open to avoid affecting market price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:55:46 AM
A valuable altcoin should have the characteristics of the bitcoin. If more features and benefits can be added, that would be better. Bitcoin has proven from the past years that it is valuable to anyone by its usefulness. It also provides additional to income to many.
Activity: 550
June 19, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
i think an altcoins is valuable because it has value and it rises the price and you can use it.
Activity: 60
June 19, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
Utility of a token is the most fundamental measure to know that the altcoin will be a success or not... then you should have the understanding of its market.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
Activity: 20
June 16, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
of course one might say precious because it is seen from the value, altcoin is certainly very valuable because he has a value and it is also quite high and it is good to invest. If the only altcoin is cheap and does not have a value, of course, would not attract the attention of anyone.
Activity: 96
June 15, 2018, 02:29:32 PM
Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.
Activity: 448
June 15, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
I know a few coins of real value. There are platforms that work with their coin handling, which is good. I also know that Eloncity is showing a good Chimer that how altcoins work
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
For me an altcoin is valuable if it has the characteristics that resembles bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only good as investment but it can also be use to do transactions with other located in different parts of the world. It can be used to purchase goods and services.
Activity: 35
June 15, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status.
The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
 They are always say it is because of speculation but some say it is demand. For me, they are only valuable if they have really that significant use like what Steemit has done.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
There are many of altcoins in the market some are successful and some are not, the reason behind the success or value of coin is its project, what far the coin is in market
Activity: 30
June 14, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
I think the company of alternative coins becomes valuable through helping lots of people to change their current life status.
The company provides a high income which helps every people in the whole world to obtain a stable source of income to support daily needs.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
For an altcoin to be valuable, it needs to start with a good community that supports it.

Further that, there should be an ecosystem for the coins "to be used" instead of just purely holding and waiting for it to increase.

As long there is no real world use, it is just another normal coin.
Activity: 223
June 13, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
It depends on the community but in my opinion they base on demand and supply of this coin. You should read about their whitepaper and how it will really use in the future. Consider it as your precious coin but you need to read deeply so if you get interested you can buy this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: