Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 5. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
Those who sell at a price lower than they buy will certainly lose, and those who fix profits higher than they bought even in the decay will win, it's obvious!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:10:51 AM
Who has bitcoin, he must keep it. Personally, I have very little bitcoin in my portfolio. I believe in new coins and I bet on them.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin decreases, first stay Foot on what you are, be still and hold on until it recovers again even it drop down rapidly just wait and don't panic. Just don't do the same thing like what others says.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
BTC was decreasing its time to buy BTC in a lower price. We all know that it`s flactuating, increasing and decreasing we always experienced that. I`ll still hold my BTC until it was increasing again hiping for more profit to get in investing
Activity: 44
April 20, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
Bear in your mind that avoid buying any fiat-based items with your Bitcoin. For example reinvesting on cloud mining websites, buying items online, etc. As the fiat value of your Bitcoin is lower during a crash, you'll have less buying power, so the best bet is to either cash out if you can't risk further losses, or to 'HODL' until its value goes back up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
April 20, 2018, 08:00:15 AM
HODL it. Don't panic in selling and buying your bitcoin. Just hold it and be patient in waiting until it will pump again. Cryptomarket is for the risk takers who are willing to wait and be patience. Many bitcoiners wish that the market will dump because it has a big pump after all. Being a wise bitcoiner just hold your bitcoin and earn a lot in the future.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 20, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
I believe that bitcoin will return to normal, and the knowledge we need to do is patiently waiting for it to return to normal...
He himself will not do it, and we will have to hope when the developers begin to do what is more active than usual. To increase value.
Activity: 41
April 20, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
You should try writing down some reasons preventing you from selling bitcoin. If you've never experienced losses from investments before, you can trigger strong emotions to sell your money immediately to prevent further losses, and even depression in many cases. Even after experiencing several Bitcoin crashes, the emotions are still there; the urge to sell is very strong, each day we have to list the reasons to not panic sell
Activity: 39
April 20, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
I believe Bitcoin is really potential in 2018. Therefore, if its price slightly decreases, I will still HODL it.
Activity: 57
April 20, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
From my point of view, it is essential that you should set up a stop loss. For example, if Bitcoin's price is at $8,036. Let's say you think it won't go much below $8,000. You could set a stop loss at $7,500. This means if you're right, you'd keep your Bitcoin; but if you're wrong, your Bitcoin position will be closed to prevent further losses.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Falls - hold it; rises - Hold it. You should depart from a simple vision and do not get hung up on the price, which in turn depends on many factors.         
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
Hold the wait is the best decision while the BTC price decreases. The Crypto market is constantly changing, the Crypto market is not for the faint of heart, it's for risk takers, daring to give up and wait.

Yes, so many nerves go away. I squandered a lot of nerve cells this year. I do not know what to do about it.
Activity: 330
April 19, 2018, 06:00:37 AM
Depends on the amount you invested and the price you bought it for. It is better to fix a small profit than to wait and lose all the money . But I am sure that bitcoin has a high growth potential. He can go over $ 10,000 again, don't worry.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
Hold the wait is the best decision while the BTC price decreases. The Crypto market is constantly changing, the Crypto market is not for the faint of heart, it's for risk takers, daring to give up and wait.
Activity: 378
April 19, 2018, 05:05:24 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

This is what happening now. Bitcoin dropped from it 2017 value but currently it is increasing. If you are losing with the current value you can hold. It's your decision becs. Money is very valuable.
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
It is best to just stay calm and not sell. So far I have managed to hold my Bitcoins during every single correction. When the amount you hold is growing, so is the pressure of eventually losing the money, but with time and experience, the pressure should decrease.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
I believe that if bitcoin falls it is only a matter of time , sell it is not worth it , just need to wait for it to rise , and he I think will happen if you sell it at a price much lower which pokpali ,then of course you will lose a lot .
Activity: 574
April 19, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

I think this topic belongs on bitcoin discussion though if bitcoin keeps on depreciating in the market you don't have to do anything than to just wait until it recovers then if you are not confident anymore with bitcoins then you can always trade it for altcoins since these are also very good investments with much more potential for growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13