Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 2. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 24, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
Every time there is a big dump of bitcoin, you should take it as an opportunity to buy more.
It is clear that people always wanna more bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
Selling Bitcoin now, when its price really decreased (compare to 20000$), will be the last thing that I will do. I know many guys support the idea of holding BTC, and this is wise. The other variant you can choose in the investment in an ICO.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:24:52 AM
Bitcoin is not wealth, Bitcoin is not a currency, Bitcoin is not a stock, Bitcoin is not a contract, Bitcoin is not a network, Bitcoin is not software, Bitcoin is not an agreement, Bitcoin is not anarchy, Bitcoin is not libertarian, Bitcoin Not a payment system. Bitcoin is a kind of thought. The content of this idea is that all records can be stored openly, tested, fast, easy to use, safe and anonymous and will not disappear. No matter what the name is, this idea is called Bitcoin, or special currency, and it will always exist in this world. What is really valuable in this world is, after all, human thought.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
Buying BTC at a time of decline is the wrong choice, and the real time to sell is when the price of bitcoin is rising or rebounding, which is the best time.

Activity: 230
April 24, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
I think will probably search for another promising cheap cryptocurrency out there who has the potential to grow in the market, just like they say.... buy low and sell high. There are lots of cryptocurrency out there which are cheap and has the probability to increase its market value so try finding them now so you can be able to buy as many as you can and then sell them as their market value increases.
Activity: 131
April 23, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
I think that need to not panic and not sell. hold for a while
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
I think the possibility of bitcoin will not decrease because for now the price of bitcoin is expensive, and now many are using bitcoin as transaction, but if bitcoin price decreases maybe I will hold it first and wait for bitcoin to recover.
Activity: 101
April 23, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
you can only lose if you need to sell or sell at a price lower than the original purchase price.
The best we can do is just hold it until the value or price will rise again.
And the first thing you do, No panic,
Panic alone makes us wrong decision.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
This shows that currency demand is rising sharply, while available inventory is limited.
So the decline in the price of Bitcoin is basically somethings that happens because the nature of the price of digital currency is indeed very volatile movement.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
April 23, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
I don't think there is a chance of demolishing this coin so far. Because day by day the popularity is growing up and people are much more interested to invest there. Actually, the new ICO project will launch like SciDex. And people will invest their money both new and old ICO projects.  So no worry about this. Cool!
Activity: 109
April 23, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
If at the moment I see bitcoin going down I think I'm going to cut and sell them. You sell bitcoin when it is at high prices and you wait for it to come down for a lower price. This will make you less lose than keep them and watch them go down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

It is necessary to be patient, the most important thing is not to poke. History shows every year the same price decline by the end of the year and a huge aremetric growth by the middle of the year. Wait for the brotherhood. Soon everything will be in chocolate.
Activity: 283
April 23, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
If the price of bitcoin falls anytime soon, the most logical thing to do is to use the opportunity to invest more because it will rise again. I'll never contemplate on panic selling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 23, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
If bitcoin decreases, I will hodl the bitcoin I have and buysome more while the prices are low
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
April 23, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
i will take the opportunity to buy more because ,
 i believe that the real value of Bitcoin is still very far from its current price.
 i think Bitcoin is very cheap these days and those who invest today have the opportunity to be very profitable.
Activity: 72
April 23, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
Let's Tether up! (only for short term)
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 23, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
In my opinion if the bitcoin decreases, I won't worry, just you hold btc if you don't need money yet. because the price of btc is unstable therefore if this time very low price, just wait because she will rise above again, than 2x or maybe 4x. it can be!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 09:39:02 AM
We can use this moment to buy altcoin and bitcoin with low price so we can get amount of it so we can sell it with higher price in the future so we can get a lot benefit from it with different margin on price, because if the price decreases we can think smart and not worried about it
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
Just wait, as practice shows, after a while, bitcoin is recovering, and those who keep it in the long run, still find themselves in a win! Therefore, do nothing, rest, drink coffee, spend the weekend with friends, and the cryptocurrencies will many times fall and grow in your life, that if you pay attention to this, you can
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 23, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Most often it's just a panic. Just do not give in to panic sales and better keep your assets. A good strategy is to keep part of the portfolio in stable currencies to average your portfolio during the discount period. This works badly if you buy in more for higher price after a very low price, but the portfolio becomes more correct. Try to leave 10% in dollars and use a panic, as do those who create it!
Pages:
Jump to: