Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 3. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
Well, if Bitcoin drops, it can also be expected that all the altcoins will do the same thing. So, we can prepare to buy during those times. Simple concept, if the value is high, sell, if the value is low, hold.
Well, the most important thing when BTC drops is that if you do not have the capital you should continue to hold the BTC, and if you have the capital you keep buying them. But reduce to the best buy. I think down to a level you can accept you buy them. Because the Crypto market is not able to accurately predict the decline of the altcoin.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 08:49:34 AM
That is natural if the bitcoin decreased it but you need to stay and wait the bitcoin increased again. Because we don't know what will happen.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
Despite the fact that some sources promise bitcoin drop, still few people are able to argue and why the price will fall. It's interesting to know the reasons and assumptions on this topic not so many of them are.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Well, if Bitcoin drops, it can also be expected that all the altcoins will do the same thing. So, we can prepare to buy during those times. Simple concept, if the value is high, sell, if the value is low, hold.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
If bitcoin decreases Huh

I think is normal for now.
Because this is in mod year and now all crypto coin is slowly rise up again.
Wait and hold right for now.
And see how price will grow in this year.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
if you managed to sell before a big fall - you cartway trader) if there is no need to rush and save in the negative, saying a long-term game brings the same profit as the short answer to your question - you need to wait and tempering nerves
Activity: 78
April 23, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
If bitcoin goes down and if i still have money i will buy it, even though i have bitcoin and the price down i do not panic because i believe price increase will be higher, such as recent events where bitcoin prices are falling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
You only lose if you sell. When the bitcoin price decreases and we enter a bear phase than its time to hodl and buy more bitcoins for cheap to increase your stash. As you wont get this opportunity in the bull cycle. Of course for doing that you need to believe in the future of cryptos and have a strong hand.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 23, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
Apparently BTC's price has stabilized at ~8k/~9k USD and hopefully it will rise in the future.

Therefore, the best thing to do right now is hold and diversify buying altcoins because these will will rise when the market recovers.
Activity: 169
April 23, 2018, 02:56:00 AM
It is normal for the market to decline and the price to fall. This time you just keep holding, do not sell your cryptocurrency, you will not lose. Wait for Bitcoin's value to grow again.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
What I do is this,  I just do a Buy Low and Sell High. When I see that the price of bitcoin increased I just wait for it to reached its high price then sell for it then wait again for it to go dump to buy again. You will really have a good profit when you use this buy low and sell high technique. That's the thing I do when I see that the bitcoin value decreases. Or I buy more bitcoin when I see its value is decreasing and HODL it until its price increase again and sell it for a higher value.
Activity: 95
April 23, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
I think investors have thought about it before investing in bitcoin. Perhaps they are confident that bitcoin will continue to rise. And I'm sure that if the price of bitcoin goes down, you can consider selling bitcoins, but you must buy at the right price, or the bitcoin will continue to rise, and you can't miss it.
Activity: 134
April 23, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
I think if Bitcoin goes down, then you need to do it even if you continue to buy Bitcoin when it drops to a certain degree. Because I believe that the bull market has passed, the bull market will still be back when the next bull market comes when you sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 108
April 22, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
If Bitcoin falls, then you only need to do one, bribe more
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 22, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

you dont have to do anything, just dont panic. most peoples get panicked when the price down, and they want to cut their losses by selling it.
that is panic sell. from my opinion, panic sell wont do any good. it is not change the fact that you already loss.
It's normal that we will witness some price decrease due to the fact that there are bad news and good news.
The crypto market react so much on news, some make hype and some really are affected with the FUD, that's why it's a high risk
because some does really panic easily since bitcoin is still not a stable investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

you dont have to do anything, just dont panic. most peoples get panicked when the price down, and they want to cut their losses by selling it.
that is panic sell. from my opinion, panic sell wont do any good. it is not change the fact that you already loss.
Activity: 109
April 22, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
perhaps by holding the coin, for a while, until the bitcoin price starts to stabilize. Grin
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:16:00 AM
If the prices of bitcoin is decreasing then you should buy because at the end bitcoin will rise Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
I already thought that thing before so here's my opinion, when the time comes that the bitcoin value decreases its either i will buy more because for sure it will increase again because there are factors that it will decrease and several factors that it will increase again, second if everyone are predicting it will never increase due to unfortunate circumstances then i will just hold and wait to increase a little and then sell it, or i will just invest my money to a nice ICO like litecoins etc.
Activity: 146
April 22, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
I don't think you need to worry about these issues. Your main thing is to be able to grasp the opportunity. No matter if the currency price rises or falls, you have the opportunity to invest. If the currency you invest in is falling, then I think you can choose to continue Hold it, wait for it to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: