Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 4. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:43:48 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If the BTC decreased you have to hodl you coin and wIt for the price to get high it is good to buy at alow price then hoddl it for a high price if you sell, trade or encash it right away you will just earn small. Right now tge price of thr BTC is good it is increasing for me it is good ro buy now until the price is in 8k but if it reaches to 9k you can sell it but for me you hodl it first to make the price higher. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
if the Crypto-currency has lowered its price it is not yet an excuse to flee rather sell it, it is likely that soon it will gain momentum and attract even more users
Activity: 81
April 20, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
The decreasing of Bitcoin is inevitable. It should become less than twice. The price today is pumped by first of all Chinese speculators who haven’t free access to its own national currency, so they are trying to deal with virtual. IMHO
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
When bitcoin's price decreasing the best thing you can do is to buy more bitcoins Grin. Anyway someday price will recover and you will get your money back with profit.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
if you choose a long-term investment then you do not need to sell. if the usual trade in the market then sell.
Yes , holding them is the best way to investing in them at all and i'm sure you'll earn good income from it. Specially with the red market, just hold don't sell at all or else you'll regret about that panic selling decision.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
if you choose a long-term investment then you do not need to sell. if the usual trade in the market then sell.
copper member
Activity: 70
April 20, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
You should look at the overall market capitalization. If it falls after Bitcoin, then you can not worry at all about the fall of the price.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
If Bitcoin decreases, then you need to buy more. Now is a very good time. I personally buy Bitcoin and about 7 Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 20, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
If bitcoin decreases , we must look for another currency to invest . If all crypto market decreases the best we can do is cash out . But hodl is an option too , if you are rypto believer and enthusiast .

Right, now that the market is in a low state we should take the opportunity to diversify buying altcoins. There are many good and honest projects that will will thrive and generate decent profits for those who are investing now.
Activity: 350
April 20, 2018, 12:32:43 PM
If the price of bitcoin drops, you should keep it for long term investment. You should not sell because when you sell you will feel regret. I believe that in the future, the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
April 20, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
I think if coin decreases, no need to worry because market trend is up then down and then up . so keep ur eye on market conditions , keep analysis.and my suggestion is invest in bitcoin because it is on their low levels

Bitcoin's price is unpredictable: investors in bitcoin should know it. If you will take the risk of investing bitcoin then it is good for you and it willl be worth it, because as the price decreases, we should know that it will not stay at that point, and there will be a chance to get higher value of bitcoin. Holding the bitcoin in these situations is a good idea in investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Bitcoin has always been growing in value. If you look at the average for each subsequent year. Approximately 60%
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 20, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
Well if bitcoins decrease which often happens because bitcoins are quite unstable, don't ever panic sell because the prices has dropped just wait as the prices will surely increase as the demand for bitcoins is huge.And also you can see this drop as an opportunity to invest more in bitcoins as you can but bitcoins is cheaper rates which can be profitable later in future.In investment there are always ups and downs and to earn profit you should be calm and understand the situation instead of panic sell usaully done by new members.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 20, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
HODL it. Don't panic in selling and buying your bitcoin. Just hold it and be patient in waiting until it will pump again. Cryptomarket is for the risk takers who are willing to wait and be patience. Many bitcoiners wish that the market will dump because it has a big pump after all. Being a wise bitcoiner just hold your bitcoin and earn a lot in the future.

Correct - the price of Bitcoin does not affect the amount of BTC you can invest into an ICO. Just find a very good, recommended by experts project and invest a part of your Bitcoins there - you'll get the profit.
Activity: 420
April 20, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
I think if coin decreases, no need to worry because market trend is up then down and then up . so keep ur eye on market conditions , keep analysis.and my suggestion is invest in bitcoin because it is on their low levels
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 20, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
If bitcoin decreases , we must look for another currency to invest . If all crypto market decreases the best we can do is cash out . But hodl is an option too , if you are rypto believer and enthusiast .
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
when the price falls and you think that the fall will continue it is better to sell
From such thoughts the price of bitcoin falls even more strongly. But you still continue to sell, as long as you sell cheap, I buy. And time will tell who of us will be right.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Do not do panic selling at the time of bitcoin decreases, always purchase some quantity at the time of price decrease of bitcoin.
It is always buying opportunity when the price decrease.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
If bitcoin will decreases in my opinion a lot of investors must buy more bitcoin. But i think after dump bitcoin will rise Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
If you believe in bitcoin, now it is the time to buy.
If you are suspicious, then stay away from it, since you will tend to panic sell when the market goes down.
I am truly believe in future of bitcoin, i've sold two my cars and one of houses to just invest here in BTC, so i hope it will get luck
Pages:
Jump to: