Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 82. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
January 05, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin decreases, then it would be best if you will wait for the time till the Bitcoin increases again. Most probably, investors will not loose as Bitcoin will be able to increase its value back soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
In this situation when bitcoin decreases I choose to stay even there is a big possibility that bitcoin wil totally low the value. So the best thing to do for this is just hold for a while then wait for the price to huge again. All of us cant wait for the bitcoin to stabilized .
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Never sell your Bitcoins.

Bitcoin has decreased many time from the time that it has been created.

Because of the hype of this days we think that bitcoin just fall and rise in therms of $.

Bitcoin is much more valuable than the quantity of fiat money you can get from selling it.

Bitcoin means freedom.

Owning BTC means a lot of things, if you own bitcoins it means that you are giving support to a great community of people that's believing that economy must be more equal, differently distributed and empowering people against a system of centralized governaments and financial institutions that speculate on the life of humanity in this planet.

We deserve more.

Study and understand Bitcoin in order to understand what it really is and what there's behind this revolution.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
I heard that 80% of the Bitcoin network is controlled by chinese miners and they can take full control over the system if they want to.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
If the bitcoin decreases, this is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin value is possible to go in higher value. That is the best to do if the bitcoin decreases then I will hold my bitcoin until bitcoin will increase. If the bitcoin increase the you will have good profits. You don't need to panic if the bitcoin decreases because it is part of the investment coin just wait til the bitcoin pump again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
Sell at 20k, but at 5k, store ETH and prey.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 05, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
What to do if its value decreases? For me, you just have to wait for its value to increase again. If you look at the history of bitcoin, when it decreases, it will rise again in just a matter of days and it will continue to rise because there are people who invests in cryptocurrency.

BTC's past history has a growing tendency indeed but that is one of the biggest mistakes when investing; past gains are not a guarantee for future gains!

Investing in crypto doesn't mean mandatory investment in BTC.

There are many good altcoins!
Activity: 101
January 05, 2018, 11:36:05 AM
What to do if its value decreases? For me, you just have to wait for its value to increase again. If you look at the history of bitcoin, when it decreases, it will rise again in just a matter of days and it will continue to rise because there are people who invests in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
January 05, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
If Bitcoin decreases I will not panic but I will wait till it rises again. If I have enough money I will buy more and keep. So don't sell your bitcoins in hurry for less profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 05, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
I believe the best thing to do if bitcoin decreases it to hold because it can also start it is bull run. Don't be deceived by the fall. In any dips there is a bull run.
yes hold might be best option. but sometimes cut lose might be better option to do. executed and make a fast good decision would be great thing to do when bitcoin droping so deep like what happen now. you might be stuck with bitcoin and lose all the opportunity.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 05, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
If btc decreases I might buy and wait until its value increases, so that I can agin more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
at least for now, if bitcoin falls, it is just a correction, big investors know what to invest and already have earned a lot of bitcoins and continue to do so now fear a drop is not necessary

That is the natural cycle of the crypto currency market. It is like ocean tides, it goes and comes all the time. So what we are seeing in the bitcoin price graph is just normal. As long as it is over 10K, I don't see any problem here.

Very good piece of advice. We should really learn to keep calm against those kind of drops which are happening all the time in the crypto currencies market. as trend is still up there is no reason to worry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
It depends wether you already have Bitcoins or not. If you have already bought bitcoins at let's say $16.000 and it decreases to $12.000 you should just keep them for a longer time in my opinion. If you haven't bought Bitcoins yet but you were planning to buy some, it would be the perfect moment to buy them at a low price.
the excellent advice) bitcoin will grow, it's true, you can be sure in this, so all your actions can be organized in accordance with this
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
I am newbie, just a share of thought. If bitcoin drop more than 20% per day, i will sell it. Alternatively, I will look for altcoin that has potential gain more than 20% in a week. This is not easy to speculate and need long time of analysis keeping track.

FYI:
-Bitcoin consistent drop for few day. They sell off is for portfolio betterment.
-Strong Altcoin to purchase. Not simply pick recently huge gain.
-If hold bitcoin also not so worst. In average, bitcoin gain in a calendar year is more than 10X. The problem is your patient and believe in bitcoin 'store of value' and 'utilisation'.
-It is still okay to gain less rather than losing your emotion and simply invest in altcoin.

Hope this help. PM me if better idea.
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
It depends wether you already have Bitcoins or not. If you have already bought bitcoins at let's say $16.000 and it decreases to $12.000 you should just keep them for a longer time in my opinion. If you haven't bought Bitcoins yet but you were planning to buy some, it would be the perfect moment to buy them at a low price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
If bitcoin decreases, this is another good chance to buy more, because all characteristics of cryptocurrency are like a wheel, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down, seems the status is at low level then this is good opportunity to buy and wait when it pumps up, then dump:)
Activity: 105
January 05, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
I will certainly prefer to buy more bitcoin at low price because it will surely increase again. thus, i can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 05, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
at least for now, if bitcoin falls, it is just a correction, big investors know what to invest and already have earned a lot of bitcoins and continue to do so now fear a drop is not necessary

That's right. I am studying technical analysis and fundamental analysis. I just learned correction topic and after that I've seen your comment so U understood what you mean right away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
First of all, you do not need to panic and melt your bits, of course, it will not grow forever and the correction sooner or later should have been so wait.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Get your share of the future
January 05, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

That is the natural cycle of the crypto currency market. It is like ocean tides, it goes and comes all the time. So what we are seeing in the bitcoin price graph is just normal. As long as it is over 10K, I don't see any problem here.
Pages:
Jump to: