Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 81. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
It does not matter if the bitcoin is falling or growing at some point. Obviously, when bitcoin fell, it's time to buy it. Because it will still grow up afterwards.
We just need to wait quietly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 06, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
If you are a bitcoin owner and the price of it decreases, be calm, wait for the recover and do not make panic sell. If you have not bitcoin and the price decreases, you can use that as a chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
Never sold for a loss. Especially if you hold a top coin.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 06, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
When you have a diversified portfolio you can peacefully watch the market fluctuations, losing here gaining there.

BTC rises and drops are a good opportunity to invest in altcoins, instead of panic selling everything.

If BTC decreases, keep calm...  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 05, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

When Bitcoin price decrease you can switch to altcoins or just turn your Bitcoins to USD or USDT to cut your loss and buy again lower.
Activity: 706
January 05, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
Bitcoin now is very reliable for all the people because of the high in value, but what i do if bitcoin decreases their value in the market, im going to hold it and wait the prices pump again will patience is more important for you to get profit.
Activity: 182
January 05, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
It is normal for any Crypto even conventional currencies do decrease. Well the smart thing to do is to always keep yourself posted because you always have the option to wait or to sell btc the moment you see that it'll be in decline. It's always important to be informed and be posted of the prices and the potential of other altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
January 05, 2018, 06:41:59 PM
Bitcoin would at some point for sure rebound back, just wait and hold it. You could also invest a part of your bitcoin holdings in altcoins.
Activity: 168
January 05, 2018, 06:34:05 PM
In this situation when bitcoin decreases I choose to stay even there is a big possibility that bitcoin wil totally low the value. So the best thing to do for this is just hold for a while then wait for the price to huge again. All of us cant wait for the bitcoin to stabilized .

Bitcoin's price will never be stabilized because it's the nature of bitcoin. If the price is stabilized, then there is nothing left to attrac investors. I can't even think about such a case in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
If Bitcoin decreases no need to sell and realize the loss just wait for it to rebound back to it's previous price and then see it touch new all time high. You will not incur any loss until and unless you sell your Bitcoin. Unless you see some major corrections in Bitcoin it won't reach new ATH, so be patient.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 05, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
Nothing at all. And i dont believe its gona drop to 5k or 3k.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
Few things you can do to hedge your profits:

Buy futures.

Buy altcoins as btc declines

sell for fiat (not recommended)

Do nothing, unless heavy regulatory action or something dramatic happens the crypto-market will continue to grow for some time, meaning btc will recover as it as has done in the past.
Activity: 184
January 05, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
I am not scared. I have bought Bitcoin at many months ago and now I certainly get profit with any price. anyway, bitcoin cannot die, it will recover from the fluctuation.
yes we all know that bitcoin will still exist until the crypto world disappears, if bitcoin drops by 2000-3000 $ then bitcoin will rise back up to 5000% I'm sure it is. all we have to do is watch the market until bitcoin reaches millions of dollars
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
January 05, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Depends on what you call rapidly. In crypto a 25% drop in a week is called just another day. Basically if you are scared you can do two things.
a) Sell
b) Use bitcoin futures to reduce the risk and the profit.

The b option is just for sophisticated investors though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
January 05, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
I am not scared. I have bought Bitcoin at many months ago and now I certainly get profit with any price. anyway, bitcoin cannot die, it will recover from the fluctuation.
yeah , agreed with this one.
i have bought some bitcoin too , i still hold till now.
i never scared when i see the price decreased , i just can believe the price will rise more and moree.
i will sell some bitcoin if i want use some money , if not , i just using my bitcoin for trading my altcoins like eth , nxt and ltc.
Activity: 337
January 05, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
I heard that 80% of the Bitcoin network is controlled by chinese miners and they can take full control over the system if they want to.

Weird answer to the question asked but anyway what you heard is not so true. You are looking at wrong place, that is North Korea. Blockchain saved them from sanctions. They are the hidden dominators.
Activity: 364
January 05, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
From the past experience the thing that I will advice is to hold your bitcoin no matter what the price is.  It is normal when the bitcoin's price is going down. 
The price is always fluctuates in the market since it depends on the demand of public. In fact it is great opportunity to buy more bitcoin since you have more value at lower price .
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. Volatility is the basic feature of any currency. Bitcoin`s price, like other currencies is determined by the flow of demand and supply. Bitcoin has crossed $19000 mark in the month of December, later on due to profit booking it came down upto $12000. Now again it started gaining price, bitcoin investors have strong faith and confidence in their investment in bitcoin currency. So whenever bitcoin price falls, its investors dont became panic instead they consider this fall an opportunity and grab more and more bitcoins. When bitcoin price rises they sell those bitcoins. This is the best policy.
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 05, 2018, 12:32:14 PM
I think the relation between the altcoin prices and the bitcoin's price is changing continuously. In my opinion, it is really hard to form an equation between this two .
Pages:
Jump to: