Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 83. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 05:09:08 AM
Well if bitcoins decrease which often happens because bitcoins are quite unstable, don't ever panic sell because the prices has dropped just wait as the prices will surely increase as the demand for bitcoins is huge.And also you can see this drop as an opportunity to invest more in bitcoins as you can but bitcoins is cheaper rates which can be profitable later in future.In investment there are always ups and downs and to earn profit you should be calm and understand the situation instead of panic sell usaully done by new members.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
January 05, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
Don't panic and continue to hold, I think that is the best way to do than panic selling your bitcoins and cutting your losses. Bitcoin will surely goes up in price in just a matter of time and I think it is very normal for it to have some red market values from time to time.
Activity: 795
January 05, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
I believe the best thing to do if bitcoin decreases it to hold because it can also start it is bull run. Don't be deceived by the fall. In any dips there is a bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
at least for now, if bitcoin falls, it is just a correction, big investors know what to invest and already have earned a lot of bitcoins and continue to do so now fear a drop is not necessary
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 04:33:34 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Just do hold or buy more bitcoin when on dip. Just keep eye on the chart of bitcoin. It is really easy, just do some analysis. If bitcoin price decrease, don't panic . Just hold and wait to pump.
Activity: 1078
January 05, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
Of course trading at cryptocurrency market is connected with risk, but I don't think the top 1 coin in the world will fall much in the near future. If the fall starts, it will be only a correction. I think we should keep Bitcoin for a couple of years and to draw attention to its fall, in the end it will bring profit.
Activity: 247
January 05, 2018, 04:03:49 AM
Well there's nothing I can really do if bitcoin decreases because that's what the market dictates... so all of you guys gonna do is just hope that bitcoin will rise back up again so that we could regain our losses, bitcoin may fall back on its current market value but it also tends to rise back again covering up all the losses and gaining profits for its investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
January 04, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
If Bitcoin decreases then best option will be to HoDL, and then you will see increase eventually.
This is simply the Bitcoin pattern as it may seem. In the meantime it's wise to invest in altcoin too
yes i agree with this,hold for the meantime because bitcoin is not yet stable it really decrease a lot from getting high this past year 2017.Bitcoin is volatile we not know what will happen next, specially that it already reach 19k in short ammount of time,we cant predict what will happen this year for bitcoin world.For the alcoins too specially etherium for getting high now,its a good choice to invest in too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
January 04, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
Colleagues. The topic was created on November 27. Since then, bitcoin has started digging again, in other words, to grow. Would it be more correct to ask when bitcoin could collapse again?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
January 04, 2018, 03:22:18 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Well there is always up and down in trading crypto currency or business generally. Most time when the Bitcoin value decline or nose dive it is always rational for you or and investors to remain steadfast with your coins and that even creat an avenue for you buy more of the coin for a bumper return on investment in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
If bitcoin drastically decreases in its course, then we do it as usual: clever people keep it even tighter and wait for its next jump in value, and the nervous ones sell it and suffer big losses. Some of them then fall into crypto-currency, while the other remains. This happens constantly at every price turn of bitcoin and, apparently, it will happen in the future.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
Hold onto it and ride through the storm.

It is part of the ecosystem and you just have to accept that it will shift up and down...
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 04, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

my opinion is also the same as you, the investors will lose if bitcoin price down. the step to take is to quickly sell bitcoins owned by investors so that bitcoin prices do not go down when they sell bitcoins.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
Despite the fact that some sources promise bitcoin drop, still few people are able to argue and why the price will fall. It's interesting to know the reasons and assumptions on this topic not so many of them are.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
Hold and wait for the increasing ,this is a great time to buy bitcoins in a decreases price.Dont panic and always be patient if anything what happens in the flactuations of price.We all know that the price is not stable but sooner or later it will recovered and move on soon.

That is a good advice. As far as it does not break 10.000 usd support level towards downward  I do not see any problem. We need to learn to be patient if we really want to make some good money. Most of the time we miss opportunities because we cannot wait a bit more and sell immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
January 04, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
Well at a certain point , bitcoin will start to loose value and coming back arond 10k I would say but until then we might see a 20k price again. But if bitcoin goes under 10k a lot , well you should start consider to cut the looses and find a way to earn back what you have lost.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 04, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
technically you will have to keep your coin and buy more being the strongest crypto on the planet. however nobody when another fork will happen but it will surely come this year. many newbie invested alot of money in bitcoin last year thinking the price will continue to go high but bitcoin have facing alot of challenge like high transaction fees etc which might make investors want to invest in something else. generally i think 2018 is year of altcoin Grin
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
January 04, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
When beginning price of Bit coin drop holders can sell and after increasing price can buy. holders also buy another good crypto coins exchanging Bit coins. But I never think BTC price drop due to BTC is main currency.
Activity: 252
January 04, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
Hold and wait for the increasing ,this is a great time to buy bitcoins in a decreases price.Dont panic and always be patient if anything what happens in the flactuations of price.We all know that the price is not stable but sooner or later it will recovered and move on soon.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 04, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
Surprisingly, bitcoin demonstrates relative stability in the last month. It is unclear what influenced this most.
Or the futures trading opening, or the New Year holidays. In any case, we will wait for the growth of the BTC to a price of $ 30,000.
Pages:
Jump to: