Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 84. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
I would continue to hodl it because its a coin that always pumps.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
kalau menurut saya jika bitcoin menurun saya akan menunggu nilai bitcoin naik kembali. Saya mengatakan ini karena bitcoin sudah menjalar dikalangan masyarakat sehingga nilai bitcoin sangat mungkin akan naik kembali. Tidak mungkin nilai bitcoin akan terus menurun. Tinggal kesabaran anda saja menunngu nilai bitcoin kembali naik.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
When times come that bitcoin decreased  you may hold your bitcoin until become increases the value. In other option you can bought or invest btc  at that way you have chance increase your profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
January 04, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
I'll buy even more bitcoin if it falls for my altcoins. I do not have much bitcoin. A small part for trade.
Activity: 280
-----
January 04, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
For me, the best decision is to hold your bitcoin and wait until the value increases. Patience is the key. Whenever there is a fall back there is a come back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 04, 2018, 07:45:30 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The best and wise thing to do when bitcoin's value decreases is of course to keep holding onto one's bitcoin until the value goes high. This is one of the most basic law when it comes to investing on bitcoin. The key here is to just be more patient because eventually it's value will increase and we all get the chance to earn from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Actually what we will do should be based on the target, if need money then my suggestion to sell it, but if for investment then better hold it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 04, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
Well like the other opinion, for me I prefer to buy more bitcoin if the value has been decreases and If the value will increase my money will increase as well. I believe bitcoin goes down for temporary only. So I think the price will rise again. So the investors will not lose. Just hold until the price grow again. so it will bring more profit.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It only means that you need to hold longer because the value will still grow as the time goes by. Investors will not lose their profit if they will hold their coins because the market is volatile and that what makes bitcoins good for long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
If bitcoin falls not need to do anything, just sit and wait, the price will still grow)))

Yes bitcoin will always come back whenever it falls down because the demand of the people is never ending and on top of that, it will be a good timing for you to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price then wait and hodl until the right time comes to sell it on a very high and profitable price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 04, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Just hold, do not cut your losses easily unless you need your money. Bitcoin's value will eventually goes up and may even break again its own record as it always does. Its price will more likely rise up again the sooner we get to the month of december where it is holiday season.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
Bitcoin price correction is happening its trading around 13000$ to 15000$ there is very less chances of decrease based on chart support holding by bitcoin investors . So in near future there should not be huge price dump.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
check the graph and the buy support in the market for bitcoin, if you think its not enough and the graph will fall kindly sell your bitcoin and then buy on dip for greater profit in the coming days.
Activity: 151
January 04, 2018, 04:53:46 AM
Just hold your investment if bitcoin goes down and wait rise again so that you will not losing your investment while waiting invest in other cryptocurrency for gaing some money while waiting.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Of course to buy! Buy for the whole cutlet if it falls below 5000, but it's unlikely, because at that price everyone wants to buy it Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
Just hold your bitcoin and wait until the price increases.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 04, 2018, 04:07:25 AM
I reply because I've noticed that this thread is almost 2 months old.
That time Bitcoin's price was below 8000 and today is the double. Some week ago it was 3 times as much.
We see that people came and bought more BTC because of the low price. BTC didn't crash.
We may see low prices in the future, nothing is for sure but it is at the time the dominant crypto and it worths having a small amount of it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
If bitcoin drops then you need to hold it or invest more in it. You need to have patience on waiting. In the near future, it will go up and that it the time you will earn. We all know that bitcoin is now well known in the market, it will explode more as it was advertised in many ways such as social media. This will result to increase in value
Activity: 163
January 03, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
If u see that bitcoin start to drop, send all your coins to tether and wait till price be stable after that start to invest again. And u ll see how u ll start to have profit.
Activity: 164
January 03, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
Investors in Bitcoin should buy more Bitcoin or invest again in Bitcoin if the value of Bitcoin decreases, even if they already invested in Bitcoin. They just have to keep on buying Bitcoin. Believe me, they will become rich by doing this. Or, if they do not have more money, they have nothing to do but to wait. Bitcoin’s price will increase for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: