Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 85. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
If bitcoin falls not need to do anything, just sit and wait, the price will still grow)))
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
if btc goes down, many will start buying it  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
you need to look at bitkina and when there is an adjustment then at the bottom to buy it sooner or later he will vaguely go up
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
you need to know there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold. and bitcoin is more like

What things?
What are you talking about?
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
If bitcoin's price decreases I will buy more while it's low then wait for the time that it will increase again to sell and at the same time I am going to invest to altcoins.
It is just normal if sometime the price of bitcoin drops because it is the economics. Not all the time it is in its peak, but if in case that happens I think what we should do is just hold it first. Take a look at its performance for the coming weeks. In case the price continue to drop then dig deeper. Check some factors why the price drops and if you found out the problem check then if it is just a minor problem or a big one. From then you can decide if you'll gonna sell it. I think it is better to hold it and have trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 79
January 03, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
you need to know there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold. and bitcoin is more like
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin is down, I would use the hold to die rule. Because it's not foolish to sell it at this time, selling it means I lose, think of the price of gold, which sometimes increases depending on the market. I think investors will do the same for me
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
January 03, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
Wait for it to climb up once again, bitcoin is bitcoin. It is already known as the most successful cryptocurrency so no need to panic but instead buy more it is the greatest chance by the way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 03, 2018, 04:21:53 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

There are so many people that are waiting for a decrease. If it drops below 10k usd  more investors will join the game so i dont think it can stay below 10k usd for so long.
Activity: 294
January 03, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
Whenever Bitcoin BTC decreases it is always a good time to buy for those that trade bitcoin and those who make to make profit from bitcoin in the future. It is a good time for them to buy. As for me, I buy when bitcoin price decrease and sale off equivalent to the amount I bought and keep the profit for future.  Wink
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 03, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
If bitcoin prices decreases then its just normal.Just watch at the prices and no worries and no panic selling.The prices really have some irregularities.But its fine.
Activity: 54
January 03, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
If bitcoins price decreases and you still don't have bitcoin, well it's probably the best time to buy because the price is low so that if it spike up again you will gain a lot of profit. If you already have bitcoin and it decreases, then just wait for it to spike up again.
Activity: 33
January 03, 2018, 01:45:12 AM
Anything can happen in the crypto world. First off I would say diversify youroney into others not just Bitcoin. Also have a limit on which your willing to cut loses.
Activity: 22
January 03, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
If you're into long time investment and wants to gain profit in bitcoin withdrawing it when it decreases a bit is not advisable. Considering that some says that bitcoin value will rise this coming years leaving it in you btc wallet is probably a good choice only if you still have extra money outside to use if you have something to buy and just let you fund in btc gain interest as time goes by.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 01:38:20 AM
You hold strong, or you do some strong trading, take advantage of the situation and walk away with some profit or some more bitcoin.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 03, 2018, 01:35:53 AM
if bitcoin decreases then we add more bitcoins.if price of a coin increases to more extent than at some level its price decreases.we should not bother it.It is part of market. We should add more coins at every dip to average the price.In a long run we can see a huge profit.cryptocurrency is very good platform for investment. I like it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
January 03, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
overall, i think bitcoin will do just fine. Right now while the money flow in and out it's going to be normal to see volatility like this. eventually the spreads will tighten up and we'll see more stability. Right now you're seeing a lot of running on the alt market which i believe is a hedged bet in case bitcoin doesn't perform with it's layer 2 solutions.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 03, 2018, 12:21:44 AM
If bitcoin falls significantly, then altcoin will follow a big drop, and then a bear market will come.
Activity: 57
January 03, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
If bitcoin's price decreases I will buy more while it's low then wait for the time that it will increase again to sell and at the same time I am going to invest to altcoins.
Activity: 99
January 03, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
It used to be whenever BTC decreased i knew i could get alts at the best rate. As BTC dominance decreases, that does not hold true as much.

Still affects the market, but isn't a sure thing anymore imo
Pages:
Jump to: