Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 9. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
I have faced many times a problem in bounties like team take long time to count stakes and after that they take another long period to sent coins in bounty hunters wallets.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty?
The problem I usually face when I join unto a bounty is that they do not pay or they took a long time to pay for the bounty. It is quite sad because sometimes, its like you are working for free and our job is not that easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The problem of bounties nowadays is the delayed payments of token. It is very disappointing to bounty hunters hardwork, money and time. I hope that bounty payments should be timely.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 07:44:43 AM
I think that 90 percent of hunters no problem with laziness or something else. There is a big problem which is that there are no normal projects and too many fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 10, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
At the moment I have no problems with Bounty's campaign rules and others, because the bounty allocation tokens are always distributed by BM to us after the completion of the Bounty campaign. But I am very worried when the Bounty Token that I have at this time always has no value at all, because all ICO Bounties that I follow while in the exchange market price are always far 100% of the ICO price, so I as a Bounty hunter does not have enough income.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 10, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
Currently my problem is that the project has a slow gestation phase, but on the other hand it's very valid! Every bounty has its problem
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
My  biggest problem with bounties are the changing rules. We have to be very careful and read the rules before starting the bounty,
but that is not enough. We have to follow up on them all the time because the team or the BM can change any rule at any time.
(requirements, participants, time frame, allocations etc.)
Activity: 370
November 10, 2018, 06:29:37 AM
Most of the problem of it and most of the bountu campaign that i join is thr time that you work on thay campaign but still in the end it will be a scam that would be hard for us because the the time is wasted onto nothing
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 10, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
Well, sometime i feel lazy, as by doing so much hard work when the bounty ends you get nothing. There are quite a lot of projects that turned out to be scam and many others are shitcoins, don't have much value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
I do not feel safe. It will be april when I will get my tokens and I am not sure about the ability of market to survive this far. By the way, bounty is just great.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
There are a lot of problems in the bounty, scam, dumping, rapid price decline, payment delays, etc. These are very unpleasant, but unfortunately most of the bounty now has more or less These problems exist and rarely have very satisfactory.
Activity: 490
November 10, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
My biggest problem is lack of trust to whole industry. Today yumerium reduced pool in 20-30 times although it was originally fixed. How can I believe to ICO founders?
Activity: 518
November 10, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
I encounter many kinds of problem in bounties, the first one is doing the bounty work for many weeks but in the end I would not be paid because the project turns out to be a scam. The second one is reducing the bounty pool after the bounty campaign, if the bounty pool is too small I usually dont join that why it is hassle if after the end of the bounty the pool was reduced to half of its original pool.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 10, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

the problem that occurred in the bounty campaign this year was about the length of the reward distributed, many managers who declined for quality even became scams.
this is the case for this year's bounty campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 10, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty?or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The most often obstacle that may happen of may feel by the participants are lazyness and hopelessness. I would say this two things are the problem because base on my experience i find it hard to do task when you are not sure that the hardwork you've done will give you as equal payment. As you can see as of today all crypto currencies(tokens,altcoins,bitcoin and etherium) are now facing crissis were in there value are getting lower and lower and until now their price are still not regaining. This was much  the problem that all of us are dealing with in this crypoto world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
I see many people who feel cheated by the bounty project, because when the token is to be distributed there is an announcement saying that a portion of the reward tokens are cut to even half. From here I am also very disappointed with this unfair decision because it violates the provisions that were notified at the outset.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
I think the problem is one common to all - non-payment of generosity. Yes, this is not a difficult job, but still this work, on which we spend our time. It is very annoying
Activity: 783
November 10, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Everytime I do bounties, the most common problem/s I had encountered is/are the ; lacking of some time to spend on it because I am still a student that I got more school works to do, the legitimacy of the bounty I join with and sometimes I am unable to track the progress of the bounties I join with.
for the problem when you can divide in the daily that can be done regularly, I am also still a student but I try to divide time properly and I can overcome these problems. hopefully it can help you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 10, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Everytime I do bounties, the most common problem/s I had encountered is/are the ; lacking of some time to spend on it because I am still a student that I got more school works to do, the legitimacy of the bounty I join with and sometimes I am unable to track the progress of the bounties I join with.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 10, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
My stakes are not counted.  I joined some bounty campaigns last year but i don't receive my token yet. Whenever i ask about bounty distribution, they ignore my question or sometimes just say soon, on going. I think i'm scammed and i will never receive my token.
Pages:
Jump to: