Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 6. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

The bounty I participated in 2018 is a lot but to the present time more than half of them are the scam or delay paying the Token for bounty members. The downside in the exchange rate is the reason for this circumstance. Can only expect the exchange rate increase again to improve this situation only Smiley))
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 10, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
The problem of the bounty on which they are not updated the spreadsheet yet on when we going to start to work again. And also the bounty rewards was to long to distribute and also the listing on the other exchange but it was natural to all of us so we nee to patient for this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Doing bounty works are very easy although you need to work hard for it but most problem occurs during claiming of rewards tokens because some bounty managers requires KYC without informing it at the beginning which is not necessary just to claim your tokens .
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
Working on a prize campaign requires a very long process of 3 to 4 months. And we continue to work hard to get prizes, but when the project is finished they don't give us tokens. Of course, this made me disappointed and there were several projects that were extended due to various problems.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
The main problem is the problem I have with that gift, when the company does not calculate the rates for the work I do and at the end of the project I am not paid because the project is a scam Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
November 10, 2018, 06:58:46 PM
The main problem is the scammers. But if you pay attention to the choice of projects, such a problem will not arise. Good projects still exist, just stop being lazy and work more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
November 10, 2018, 06:37:17 PM
I don’t like it when at the end of the company you need to open some other wallet or transfer coins to some kind of exchange, the coins become unusable, if I don’t have time to do it - the work remains unpaid.
I also faced the challenge to provide the new address of the purse. And it had to be done before a certain time, and I was late. And nothing has been done. Nobody listened to me and did not want to hear. And the project was good. Suddenly, without explaining the reason, Twitter suspends the activity of my account, - all work flies "to hell." Twitter is behaving disgracefully. Often companies change the rules and do not send notifications by mail.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:27:29 PM
The main problem in the bounty for me is a pure fraud on the part of the team, and often reschedule the date of payment from them !
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
I don’t like it when at the end of the company you need to open some other wallet or transfer coins to some kind of exchange, the coins become unusable, if I don’t have time to do it - the work remains unpaid.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
Well the most obvious answer would probably be the necessity of the KYC procedure and not being paid for your work because of some non-legitimate reasons. Issues like too much participants being part of a single campaign is unavoidable, but yes, those two aforementioned issues are the biggest thorns in my heel.
Activity: 574
November 10, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
My bounty problem is
1. No pay
2. Too long wait to get pay
3. Investor blame bounty hunter when price go down
4. Scam project
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 10, 2018, 02:57:56 PM
Now the only thing that really worries me about bounties, is the ambition of many developers, in this space you see projects that in theory are quite simple, but the developers are asking for a soft cap of 10 million, I think is something exaggerated for small projects, so that greed is what brings problems later to the ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 10, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
Before I had problems to make several bounties, because it seemed more like a task to something I really enjoyed, so I only do signature campaigns because it feels more natural and also contribute with my grain of sand, I have also seen with a little caution the KYC in the bounties, I think it is not very convenient, but we are still waiting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
That is, I picked the wrong ICO project and made it for a long time, and that is one of the ways we see that many ICO projects come in to scam and misappropriate. Perhaps be careful in choosing the campaign to join the Bounty program
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
One of the main problems of the bounty participants is that there are scammers who are depriving us of the earned bonuses. But I continue to work.
Activity: 229
November 10, 2018, 02:51:20 PM
My experience, the obstacle in working on the main bounty is time. I have to be smart to share the time to work and do the bounties that I follow. and the most annoying thing is when we have been working on a bounty for a long time, the project did not reach the softcap, even worse the project was a scam
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 10, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
I don’t like to bounty when bots come into the company in large quantities, and then the amount of income decreases. When a company cannot assemble softcap, this is also bad, the project is closed, even worse when the project turns out to be a scam
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
my main problem is deadlines which bounty managers don`t care about.
If you lead an ICO, be attentive to terms, if you promised that bounty ends/spreadsheet would be checked by th 20th of month - please DO IT
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 02:45:13 PM
The biggest problem is that I do not have time to keep track of all the news and updates that occur in the bounty. I’m involved in a lot of bounty, and this is really a significant problem. Sometimes due to the fact that I did not see a change in the rules I did not get a reward
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 10, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
The only problem when I'm a bounty hunter is that there are so many bounty campaigns takes so much time to complete counting stake so I often have to keep wearing their avatar and signature for so long after bounty campaign has ended that also mean I can't participate in any other bounty campaign Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: