Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 5. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Teams are not able to pay tokens in time. I get huge part of my tokens, which were earned during bounty, after a year of waiting and they were still worth nothing.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 11, 2018, 04:35:05 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Now the biggest problem in obtaining generosity is a new form of fraud on the part of the ICO team, namely, the announcement of the KYC audit after the end of the ICO and precisely with the aim of not paying the tokens we earned. This requires the provision of such data, which is sometimes impossible to imagine due to the peculiarities of national legislation or inventing absurd reasons to refuse to pass the test. For example, the refusal of political unreliability, when affirmed a positive answer to the question of whether any of the relatives engaged in political activities. And where is it before the tokens I earned?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
the problem that I often encounter when becoming a participant from the bounty campaign is when making a payment to the participants of the bounty campaign allocation for bounty campaign it is reduced and becomes very worthless and not worth what the participants of the bounty campaign do.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
Many a times, we have had to wit for so long a time to receive bounty rewards. That has been really frustrating for a lot of us bounty hunters. Sometimes, som of us even have to wait as long as four to six months, and if you ask me, I think that is totally unfair to us bounty hunters. I think bounty rewards should be distributed as soon as possible, and not delayed
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 11, 2018, 04:10:36 AM

Lack of bounty managers on the market feeels very bad. It would be much better, if every manager should keep the public portfolio, so there were no chance of fake.
Activity: 1022
November 11, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
The main problem for me is that the quality of the project is now different from the quality of the project before, in this year there are a lot of scam projects, and there are also projects whose tokens cannot be used as income, there are so many projects that are present every day but in the end the token only became garbage.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 02:30:10 AM
I don't get too many problems with bounties if we can choose which ones are more legit
of course, with a factor, don't choose a scam project and not follow an amateur bounty management team
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
My only problem in the bounties is when I've already join the bounty and I think that it is legit but when the bounty ends I only received a crypto which have no value for years. It is a big problem for me because I work so hard everyday and it is just a waste if its not worth it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
I see, the problem of current bonuses is the selection of programs to join very hard. This is because fraud and deferred projects have made the number of participants more limited.
That's right, therefore the obstacle to getting results from the gift is now very difficult because there are many projects that are deceptive and many are also not able to pay, so it is now difficult to get income
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 11, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
The many problems I encountered in the bounty campaign ,is that some bounty does not update their spreedsheet at the proper time , and other bounties did not pay their participants , and some bounties are promising that they will give their participants but up to now only promises and there is no truth about it .
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
The main problem of bounty is the lack of rules and proper control on the part of the project. They put everything in the hands of these managers-crooks who deceive us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 10, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
The problem of the crypto world is the scam projects because they greatly harm the growth of the crypto world. There is simply no confidence and the desire to move forward is very slow. Of course, Bounty campaign scam is also a problem, as they do not pay full rewards to their bounty hunter or worst of all do not pay at all to some of them.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
I have not encountered any problems in the bounty activities, I will stick to the final project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 10:17:08 PM
I see, the problem of current bonuses is the selection of programs to join very hard. This is because fraud and deferred projects have made the number of participants more limited.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 10, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
I was joined bounty program in more than 5 months but I'm not really make money from it.  Some bounty did not pay me,  and others only pay with small amount.  At the moment I still join signature campaign just to spend a little bit times while doing day trading. I think will be more potential to make money in crypto trading than bounty.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 10, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
When the bounty manager not update the spreadsheet in the middle of the campaign.Especially if it's a signature campaign because one account can only join 1 signature campaign. If the update is done at the end of the campaign we can't do anything when the stakes are not appropriate and many our post deleted by a moderator. At the end we will only waste time folowing campaign not appreciated our work.
Activity: 532
November 10, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
There are many fraudulent campaigns in recent times. And I can not distinguish between phishing campaigns and good campaigns. Just as they change the rules in keeping the campaign has caused a lot of difficulties for me. That's my problem.
Activity: 721
November 10, 2018, 09:42:54 PM
My problem in my experience as a bounty hunter, payment deductions, teams that don't want to pay. Managers who are not open, but cheat by allocating funds for bounty.
Many users cheat using accounts and other people's work. Makes me lazy to work on bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
There are bounty hunters who have other works that they do or are having one or two or even more responsibilities to attend to aside doing bounty. So sometimes, one might get tired that to even engage in any bounty activity might look so tiring. There are some aspects of bounty that require lots of attention, monitoring and some other works needed to be done on daily basis. Some people have sleepless nights over some bounty activities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 07:45:06 PM
Probably the most important obstacle is the drop in motivation due to long delays in payments and the fall of the market for the whole year as a whole. Now you have to spend much more time on analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: