Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 2. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 16, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
There are some Bounty with signature campaign checker who is not dedicated.
They check the performance not weekly. therefore participants who made their post completely will not get stakes.
Even though they made more than the required post! this is due to thread pruning.
This happens most of the time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
November 16, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
My biggest problem in bounty is high expectations. I usually believe to team words and estimate my earnings for ico price.
In reality there are cut of rewards, price falls 10x time.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 04:48:58 AM
My biggest problem is that the current payouts for the participants are very slow and they have many reasons to delay getting tokens for us. so I think we should choose the reliable bonus campaign to do.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
It's a lie of ICO projects, they created a Bounty campaign to scam many people, wasting my time and effort, so I'm worried about having such projects. In my opinion, it should be a matter of choosing the project to join the Bounty campaign carefully.
Could you state your thoughts more specifically!? From your message it is not clear what you mean (all projects or some specific).
Activity: 267
November 16, 2018, 04:39:42 AM
Delay in payments and after payment it might just be worth little or nothing. Some ask for kyc to withdraw before payment when it was initially stated stated no kyc for bounty hunters. After all the hard work, it's too tedious and most time not worth it. Last year and early this year was the period of bounty. Now its not really profitable anymore.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 04:30:02 AM
I have a lot of questions in the bounty activities, such as those who don't pay the bounty, and how I punish those hateful fraudsters!
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
Pin my own side the problem I have or issue when participating in bounty programs is this the bounty managers are harsh and can not talk to bounty hunters on a good manners which is bad and not okay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 04:20:53 AM
It's a lie of ICO projects, they created a Bounty campaign to scam many people, wasting my time and effort, so I'm worried about having such projects. In my opinion, it should be a matter of choosing the project to join the Bounty campaign carefully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 16, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

That is what kills interest in further participation in them, you need motivation or increased rewards. In general, everything should correspond to the work performed, it is necessary to make tariffs for each work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
So far, one of the biggest obstacles to obtaining the generosity of the ICO is the previously unspecified announcement of conducting a KYC audit against bounty hunters after the completion of the ICO. At this time, the ICO teams can safely mock the bounty hunters so that they do not pass their KYC checks and, thus, do not pay the earned tokens and assign them to themselves.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
Perhaps the problem that we often face is the expansion of projects and projects that do not give us appreciation. Because the ICO project that followed did not give me a gift, of course, this greatly disappointed me. Because to do a bounty campaign does not require a short time but 2 to 3 months.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
November 16, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
I have encountered lots of problems on bounties like the project is delay paying the bounty hunters, not constructed task and many more but one of the greatest problem in bounties are not paying. They do not pay the persons who finish their task. These are the types of project cannot achieve in the top currencies in the market and they don't follower their own roadmap.
Activity: 490
November 16, 2018, 02:16:19 AM
There are a lot of problems in the bounty. The biggest problem is not paying. I believe that more than 50% of the bounty in this year's bounty will not be paid. This is not an exaggeration, but a fact.
After a large number of ICOs die, the bounty will die with the ICOs. For the participants, nothing can be obtained.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
November 16, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
I watch with interest many BM, as well as communicate with people in telegram chats. Based on this, I realized the following: you can earn good money from an unknown (little-known) BM, participating in the bounty campaign of the project, which did not interest the main crowd of bounty hunters.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 16, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
For now the problem that is felt is not getting payments and also the price of tokens that are very down when entering the market. sometimes there are also problems with the distribution of tokens in our wallets which have to delay
Activity: 350
November 15, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
The number 1 problem that i have with bounty is the fact that i am doing a wrong decision again as i realized that i fell on a scam again. Another problem that i have is that when the bounty manager is too lazy to update the weekly stakes of participants.
Activity: 310
November 15, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
It took a lot of times to get a reward from bounty campaigns. Now the market is going down, at least four to five months i can get tokens. However, value not worth with my effort.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 15, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
The main problem of bounty is the fact that the campaign is often extended for a month or more, while the bounty pool often remains unchanged. I think this is a big bounty issue.
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
when undergoing a gift the problem we face may be the same, that is, when the internet connection experiences a problem and sometimes we are lazy to do the task due to electrical failure, and there are many problems when we are sick we cannot think well.
and the bounty problem as well as in the extended period of the bounty campaign, we will usually be more lazy.
Activity: 468
November 15, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
I have never felt lazy or felt difficult when working on a bounty. except if the bounty I follow requires posting 15 post every week, in there I feel difficult. but now I'm looking for a bounty that posts only 10 post every weeks. No have big problems that made me lazy to work on the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: