Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 3. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 08:32:30 AM
Unexpected KYC. Nobody tells about KYC at the beginning of the bounty campaign, but at the end you are not able to get any kind of tokens untill you pass KYC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 15, 2018, 07:52:02 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
Most noticeable obstacle is real time-consuming work so that the time available to do the bounty is not optimal, even because it's too tired to forget. but now I have familiarized myself with a schedule that I made myself to do it all, yes I think you should make a schedule for your work
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

bounty manager told us that because of low investor activity, bounty hunters will get much less money than they should get. It is very strange.
Activity: 275
November 15, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
The biggest problem is a lot of fraudulent projects. In the end, they do not pay you your rewards for your work.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
I felt there was a problem with a number of gifts when I heard that the project was deceived and all our work was in vain without payment.
I take my time in choosing bounties, and I have never been scammed before in doing campaigns. I have only had a few problems but it wasn’t this such, and it has also been a long time since I’ve had problems with any ICO. This time around I’m being careful with what I choose and also work according to the rules.

My friend is the only one that has experienced working for a scam ICO and it really pained him. These scammers are just a bunch of wicked human beings and it pisses me off. I believe very soon there will be a way to kick their a$$.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
I can say on this interesting question that the implementation of the Bounty can be varied and interesting, and the more interesting and difficult it is, the more generally and profitable the tasks are obtained, well, for example, I have the main obstacle in the implementation of the bounty is the choice of the project - this the most difficult and time-consuming, since the project must be studied well just as if you were an investor of this project, because if you take all the projects and do not choose, then there will be a lot of unnecessary things among them, and in the end you will spend more s 10 times more ...
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 02:07:59 AM
There are a lot of scams and irresponsible managers. Also there are moments when they cut off a bounty pool.
sometimes managers who don't have good trust in the forum will do that. it is disappointing if they take part in the rights of campaign participants even though they get paid more than the bounty participants. but need to be convinced that not all managers do that
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:04:12 AM
There are a lot of scams and irresponsible managers. Also there are moments when they cut off a bounty pool.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
The only problem is that today there are a lot of scam projects and scammer hunter bounty, which very often deceive bounty managers, who for some reason sometimes do not react to any moments.
November 15, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
My own problem with some bounty is sometimes you will found out that some projects extend there weeks or sometimes the reduce the amount of money the said the will give out lying unnecessarily. That there main problem.
in my opinion as long as the project fulfills its obligations by paying bounty participants it is still not a problem. which often becomes a problem is when the project that we support has been completed, they never share the tokens we should get, until the project never reappears
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 15, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Participating in bounty campaigns is not easy, I don’t see anything as easy, cause you will have to make out time to write good posts everyday and give meaningful answers to questions that are being asked by others.

Well, let’s not count that in, but where it gets worst is during the time of payment and the manager of the campaign tries to cheat you by saying that you were spamming while you are sure as hell that you never did anything like that. You can’t fight over it, you still have to accept whatever they offer you cause half bread is better than none.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
My own problem with some bounty is sometimes you will found out that some projects extend there weeks or sometimes the reduce the amount of money the said the will give out lying unnecessarily. That there main problem.
Activity: 238
November 14, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
Tokens do not grow. Most of bounty hunters sell all the tokens and future growth does not happen. It makes me extremely unsure about future bounties.
Activity: 504
November 13, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
Some projects do not fill the table with stakes, but are filled at the end of the campaign, because of this you do not know whether the results are being executed correctly. I also do not like the fact that generosity is paid not immediately, but in a few months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
Personally, my biggest problem is that I can’t find the right project, which would not be a scam.
Merit: 28
November 13, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Many people are worried about the fact that companies are delaying payments, at the moment when the token goes to the exchange, it has a good price, and after the hunters receive protracted payments on token it costs a penny.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

My problem with a bounty is that we don't get any returns from unsuccessful projects. At this point, I think that a certain amount of eth in terms of labor should be kept.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
The problem is most of the bounty campaigns end for so long and then the rewards given are very few. I could now imagine one time I joined a bounty campaign which have ended for three months time and I thought it was good enough because the bounty manager is also a good manager but when I received the token it was just few compare to my other campaign which had given me a very good earnings which I did not expect. Hopefully it will not be happened to me again.
I think that you have listed not all the problems that exist today in a Bounty company. First of all, it is necessary to discuss the problem of very active KYC requirements for all Bounty companies from the participants, and at the same time they set very strict Requirements for filling in personal information data.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
The problem is most of the bounty campaigns end for so long and then the rewards given are very few. I could now imagine one time I joined a bounty campaign which have ended for three months time and I thought it was good enough because the bounty manager is also a good manager but when I received the token it was just few compare to my other campaign which had given me a very good earnings which I did not expect. Hopefully it will not be happened to me again.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 12, 2018, 11:43:54 AM
Until now I only followed 3 bounties, and so far there was no problem because before I joined the bounty, the most important thing was to choose a trusted manager, as long as we followed the rules, we got payment.
Reality wise, bounty managers are very important in terms of joining bounties, those well known managers didn't want to handle potentials campaigns, though its also hard for them to know the real intentions of the developers but in most cases they are also careful choosing to whom who work with,
you need to find managers who already have a lots of experience and already have proven evidence with their previous works from how they handle
the payments.
Pages:
Jump to: