Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your problem in the bounty? - page 4. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
Until now I only followed 3 bounties, and so far there was no problem because before I joined the bounty, the most important thing was to choose a trusted manager, as long as we followed the rules, we got payment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
My last problem in the bounty was a company that lasted 22 weeks, while they collected a softcap, but still refused to pay bounty hunters!  Namely this is Ingot coin bounty !!!!
I am very sad to hear that, most ico often do that if their sales do not get the funds they are targeting, I often experience it but in other projects
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 10:10:05 AM
Bounty is really tough to choose the really good one because there are so many dump icos and bounty at this moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
The biggest problem is picking up the good bounty. I dont save my energy to learn more about the project, but sometimes it doesnt help at all
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
My last problem in the bounty was a company that lasted 22 weeks, while they collected a softcap, but still refused to pay bounty hunters!  Namely this is Ingot coin bounty !!!!
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
There is no problem happened still with me. I think most of the bounty hunters face different types of problem as they don't look out the rules . So before complaining something like that need to think himself that am I doing something which not included on the rules. Most of the bounty hunters face to not get stakes as there own fault.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

Main issue of the bounties is absence of smar contracts. When there will be contracts to cover the all process, bounty hunters will fill much safer, so they will be more efficient.
Activity: 182
November 12, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
Most of bounties that I had participated did not make it to the exchanges. Now I regret that I spend significant part of my life wasting time for nothing. I should better be learning something new.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
For me, when I started a bonus campaign of a project, I felt anxious and frustrated when the project spreadsheet was not up to date. That made me quite disappointed and did not know whether I would do my job well to get the project token.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
My main obstacle when joining a certain bounty is that it took a long time or let's say months before the project end and months again for it to be on an exchange. Lots of waiting , time is irreplaceable and it's a waste of time if they do not pay for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 11, 2018, 06:40:55 AM
I felt there was a problem with a number of gifts when I heard that the project was deceived and all our work was in vain without payment.
Today for the participants of the Bounty company a lot of problems. The first problem is the non-payment of earned tokens and the real deception by managers and developers of participants in the bounty company. Another problem: each time it gets harder and harder form of registration KYC. In addition, according to the logic of KYC, companies should not require a Bounty Hunter.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 06:34:56 AM
I felt there was a problem with a number of gifts when I heard that the project was deceived and all our work was in vain without payment.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 11, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
The primary problem we face while we doing bounties that many bounty managers does not updating the stakes weekly and when bounty finishes they does not count the stakes properly sometime they missed our weekly stakes. In order to get stakes we need to give proofs again that we have done the work for that particular week and apart from this its not easy to opt out which project is good or which is not sometime we join a bad project that fails during the promotions and our all efforts been wasted. But in the present scenario many projects are failing that's quite hurting our time and efforts.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 11, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

I will give you one example. I was a part of the Selfllery signature bounty, which started almost one year back. Originally it was supposed to run for a couple of months. But later it got extended. Now the bounty campaign is defunct everyone's effort has been wasted. I feel bad because I wasted 4-5 months on that campaign and I am not going to get any tokens.
Bounties have a lot of scams and its hard to get a legit one we must have an effort to measure the speculation about the platform of project. The problem is they are about to end when they are already achieving good returned.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

I will give you one example. I was a part of the Selfllery signature bounty, which started almost one year back. Originally it was supposed to run for a couple of months. But later it got extended. Now the bounty campaign is defunct everyone's effort has been wasted. I feel bad because I wasted 4-5 months on that campaign and I am not going to get any tokens.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
After several bounties, managers forced us all to undergo KYC. It was the only way to get my tokens, so I wasted three month of my life. Do not copy my mistakes.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 11, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
the problem that really annoyed me was that they didn't calculate what I was doing right and I told them about the amount I should get but they only talked to understand but for months I kept asking them to come with the same answer
Activity: 364
November 11, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
Honestly i don't problem with regards to bounty. My problem is how to manage my time between doing bounty and my time with my family in real life. Doing bounty takes up a lot of my quality time and it is a problem that i need to solve immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 11, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
Most of time these days bounty is worthless as too many people are involved in it with alt army.
Activity: 308
November 11, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Sometimes it’s necessary to do them, that they just don’t want to approach the computer. At this point, finish the bounty and take a break. Go fishing, play your favorite game. To relax a bit and get distracted.

Pages:
Jump to: