Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 28. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 11, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
At the moment, it is best to buy tokens at the moment when they entered the exchange. Often what happens is that after the coins are plummeting in price. Therefore, it is more profitable for investors to buy not on ICO.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 11, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
Now is the most profitable buy on the exchange at a ridiculous price  . However, keep in mind that the best time to buy before the growth, the market is now bearish and is not going to change. Consider this moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 11, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
I think crypto exchanges are the right place to buy altcoin, you can easily make a research on past prices of the coins when it is already listed in the exchanges. And the best time to buy them is after a major price decline where many top coins are at their lowest. ICO is getting risky to invest at this time because of the scams and high rate of failure in reaching their caps due to the current market situation. There are only few quality and successful ICOs and the rest is created to rob the investors of their money.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
if I am more years to come, that is 2019 because, I see the potential of altcoin is so strong and many new altcoins will accompany us in 2019 so I think that year is the right one to buy altcoins and can be profitable too,I hope in the year 2019 all prices of coins and tokens are stable again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 11, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
The best chance now is to buy the altcoin from the exchange, and many projects will be broken as soon as they are online.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
I think the best time to buy altcoin is in the ICO. But the risks of getting a token in the ICO can be greater. Because the token can be scam or may not enter any exchanes which you buy in the ICO. So if you want to join ICO and buy token, you should do a good research. If you say that I can not take this risk, then I recommend that you wait for the token to begin trading on the exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Whenever a coin list you can analyze the teeno that where it good if it shows downward teeno Then Wait for consolidation periodo And Then buy. But always follow Wait And watch policy. But those coin which donot dip much you can buy them anytime as they always grow when market pick up
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
The best time to buy altcoin is wait for the dip or ICO stage. you can get bonuses if buy on pre ico. if you wait for the dip then you buy on the dip, You don't have to worry about getting a drastically reduced price, and the chances of getting a profit will be higher.
Activity: 3
December 11, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Hello, Am new here just wanna ask can somebody explain more on ICO. Or is there a group to join in other to know more about it thanks Tobi from Nigeria
Activity: 602
December 11, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
Apparently right now we should buy altcoins, it is the best time to make it I guess.
There are best ideas like Fantom, Pchain , decreased below ICO, but there is hype around all of them. Good coins for long term
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 11, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
These people that have been into ICOs are now starting to lose their attention and interest to it. After a very long dip, ICOs are losing their own share to the market by contributing big before. Now the market has big dominance again through bitcoin. The best time to buy is when its already on the exchange, for those who are into ICOs. Too many incidents that an ICO is starting to act shady even they have met their soft/hard cap but taking time to list their coins to an exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
We cannot know the lowest point to be able to make a purchase. including the time like now. we must be careful when making purchases. because indeed at this time it is very risky if we take a wrong position
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 07:34:23 AM
This decision you have to make yourself. If you like the project and you are confident in your decision then of course I am inclined to buy altcoin during the ICO.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 11, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
Whenever you have the resources to invest is the right time for you to invest. I don't thing there is any special time to invest .
copper member
Activity: 38
December 11, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
I guess the best time to buy altcoins is bear market and for pre-ico so i will get more bonus i'm sure this is what you are waiting for if you guys choose to buy more tokens on pre sale you can get more discounts and btw the market is green so choose your coins wisely.

I think, this is a difficult question for many. few can argue, that buying a coin is worth a specific period. I believe, this is an independent process from anyone. Here in crypto, it is always flactuating and difficult to get a timing.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
The best time to buy is from an exchange.  Not all projects have ICO's and if they did, buying during the ICO doesn't guarantee it will be the cheapest price.  Many times I have seen prices on the exchanges being cheaper than the ICO price.
Activity: 392
The best time to buy coins I think is during their crodwsale and ICO that we can get our bonus and can buy it at the lowest prices.
Activity: 23
project ico will give you big profit when thats project going success/ reach hard cap, and best time to buy is when private sale because you will get 50% discount/bonus thats make you rich
Activity: 29
some will be dumped after ICO when it hits exchange and price can be lower than ICO. That is when people lose money when investing in ICO and investors will take advantage of it to buy huge lot of it is potential to them.
Activity: 238
This time of dip is a time for you to buy if you want investment. But if you are afraid to the risk it has better put your money in the bank.
Pages:
Jump to: