Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 29. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think the right time to buy coins is in exchange, because we can already monitor the price. usually the price will dump when a few days there is a new coin enter the market, where we can buy coins and we hold for a long time, to wait for prices to rise again. we can also buy Coins time Ico, because usually we can get bonus when we buy coins time of ICO.
Sometimes going to the exchange is an advantageous time to buy, but more often than not, the biggest profit comes from pre-sale. But several times I saw that the price of the coin fell below the price of ICO and it was a very advantageous offer for purchase.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
when the price of altcoin hit the bottom,
how do we predict the bottom, is up to your personal analysis, there are a lot of way to predict, maybe you can use fibonacci, or others   Smiley
Activity: 7
I think the right time to buy coins is in exchange, because we can already monitor the price. usually the price will dump when a few days there is a new coin enter the market, where we can buy coins and we hold for a long time, to wait for prices to rise again. we can also buy Coins time Ico, because usually we can get bonus when we buy coins time of ICO.
Activity: 188
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I think this is the best time to invest in the altcoins. Because at this moments altcoins prices is very dip and I think It's can grow at short term. It will give you can a good profit in the short term
Activity: 280
I think that much depends on the coin and the market situation. I met a situation where a prospective project at some point had the same cost as an ICO or even lower. I think that this is almost a win-win option for buying coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
For a project with good prospects, I feel that buying during presales will be the most value for money if you are able to meet the  minimum investment. The bonus is usually better in presales.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I think it is ico stage. We can make more money with the coins we buy. In order to low therisk, we need to be careful enough to make more research before we make the investment.
Activity: 378
I think the best time to buy ICO project tokens is immediately after they are released on the Crypto Exchanges. Usually bounty hunters sell their reward tokens
at that time while their price falls. Then, approximately in a month, the price starts to grow and at least doubles.
This trend can be seen on the example of the PCL token (Peculium project). The price for ICO was $ 0.01, after the listing, price of PCL fell to 0.002
and a month later it grew by 3 times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is time to buy altcoin if the altcoins is deep price. Buy and hold until pump a altcoins then sell to the high price.
not all altcoins have high prices. you need to choose the altcoin you will buy, which has a future and can survive like ETH. lest you choose wrong, pay attention carefully before taking action.
Activity: 196
I think you should buy altcoin at pre-ICO or when ICO. The earlier, the more bonuses will be earned. Of course it must be seen also how its ICO rate. And wherever altcoin might be bought. I personally also often glance to buy during Pre-ICO. Because the bonus is big.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. As long as bitcoin rises or falls, the altcoins markets tend to decline as money circulates between BTC and Fiat currency.
Well if you will observe the market, better to wait for the dumped market when you see almost all coins are falling including btc, the timing is really important, if you will be able to buy in a very low price and bitcoin start to rise up, the price of alts will also rise a little, the healthy market brings investors inside,expect the good green market and good profits after some months this scenario is just common inside crypto and more people already achieved to enjoy financial freedom just by making a good timing buying alts.
Activity: 295
It is time to buy altcoin if the altcoins is deep price. Buy and hold until pump a altcoins then sell to the high price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
If you buy in ICO stage you can get the bonus from ICO, but we do not know whether the price is in accordance with ICO price or not, because different if ICO is already entered exchange, and if you buy it in exchange, you must see the history of coin whether the price is stable or drop, then you can predict the price of the coin and you can decide whether you want to buy it or not because it talks about the benefits.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. As long as bitcoin rises or falls, the altcoins markets tend to decline as money circulates between BTC and Fiat currency.
Activity: 227

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
You are right, investing in ICO is very profitable. Must always be careful with ICO scam, because it will make us lose. Once you see the potential ICO, you invest when the initial sales of ICO. Because with we invest in early sales, will get a big bonus.
Activity: 116
after completing the ico several times bought. And as always tokens to earn the bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Let's take a look at 2 different cases: Zilliqa - this project was amazingly successful and the most important is that it came out in January'18 so had a perfect timing - the best option was to buy it on pre-sale... And let's look at Helbiz - also great project with perfect and simple product - the market was so bearish when these guys were out - so probably it is smart to buy it now when it is still very undervalued. Time is the most important and powerful asset...
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
This question I have encountered a lot on the forum, the best time to buy into Altcoins is when the exchange rate fell to the bottom, or you purchased in the pre-ICO time. Now the wisest is to invest in ETH then hold because the crypto is promising to explode in late 2018.
Complete agreement. Although if you want to invest for a few years, you can buy altcoins at any time. In the future, the price will still be higher.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think for an investor must see all the opportunities, for the ICO stage can also provide benefits if the ICO has a breakthrough of a product and attracted many other investors so that in time it will be a big profit, and at the time we are given the choice of trading because of the large number of altcoin sorts and can provide future profit so choose to buy when the lowest price and the coin is very good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This question I have encountered a lot on the forum, the best time to buy into Altcoins is when the exchange rate fell to the bottom, or you purchased in the pre-ICO time. Now the wisest is to invest in ETH then hold because the crypto is promising to explode in late 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: