Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 34. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
It depends on altcoins capabilities and potentials from the start of its project, because some of them don’t have ICO. But I highly recommend to buy altcoins during ICO there will always a pre-sale period and even more got a bonus in addition. If you got the target altcoins you need to standby for their sale phase because mostly it is limited only then you need to wait another time for exchange which is my second opinion for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
As what I have observed in the market every end of the ICO I participated, the price of the tokens usually drops. So I think the best time to buy Altcoin is at the end of the ICO or even in the ICO stage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
If you make your decision to buy any coin then it is better to buy in ICO stage. But before buy study carefully if you want to make a profit on your investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 22, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Every token and project is different, in its stages.
If you believe in project go in early with good bonus otherwise wait for exchange and a dip.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Plenty of altcoin that looks almost die or having almost zero value and not moving anymore, so absolutely not a good idea to buy these altcoin but altcoin like ETH and NEO are very promising this time, so this is the best time to buy these coins.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
There are many altcoins, I would buy them at the end of this sale, so very often companies hold shares on their tokens and can reach 70%, so you need to constantly monitor the life of the project
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

recently it seems that ICOs tend to fall in prices after they are listed on exchanges. But if everyone bought at that stage, they wouldn't have reached the soft cap and there would be no listings. So I recommend to support companies through ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
the right time to buy ICO is when ICO is in the sales phase, but must pay attention first from the beginning before buying it, because it is very influential at every stage, between mid-ICO and the end of ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Any investment also has risky, and of course ICO is no exception. Choosing the time to buy altcoin is dependent on the preferences and abilities of each person. I think you should buy altcoin from the ICO period because then it prices will be more reasonable and there will be big promotions for investors. If you miss the ICO, you can still buy the altocin on the exchange but it is possible that the price will be different. You also need to choose the altcoin that has the potential to grow to get more profit
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
The best time - yesterday. Better to buy now (if you are sure about that).
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 22, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
My experience is to buy altcoins when the bitcoin rate is low when investors' cash flow will be on altcoins instead of Bitcoin. And experience is that you should purchase altcoin in the top 20 according to Coinmarketcap to avoid the risk. Or you can buy altcoins since ICO but need to learn to avoid risk because now there are many ICO scam campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 22, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
I think it's better to buy from ico, because we will get a bonus and maybe from bonus sales we can return the first capital.
it's true because buying from ICO gets bigger profits. so with these advantages can meet the necessary needs. so I suggest you buy ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

For me, the best time to buy any altcoin is when the value is dip because in this time the price of the prospected coin is cheap and once it recovers it will give you an assurance to generated huge profit. But during ICO stage, also, it is an ideal time too because many ICO's now has a big potential in the market cap. Although invest money during ICO's stage is risky in the future once their coin listed in the exchange and market it will give you an assurance to gain huge profit from your investment.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Obviously it is better to buy Altcoin at the ICO stage..
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
April 22, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

there is no way to find the best time to buy, invest or trade. it all depends on the circumstances and conditions regardless of the accidents that have occurred in recent months.
so, it involves experience and of course knowledge.
Activity: 20
April 22, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
the best time to buy Altcoin is the time which many investor buy. in my opinion , we shouldnot take risks Smiley
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 21, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
every time is the right time to buy altcoin, because every year the price of altcoin always increases.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 11:14:03 PM
buy when the ICO is indeed very cheap and get a lot of bonus, but not a guarantee it will generate the profit because many are after ICO is precisely the price is lower than the ICO. Indeed all there is a risk and stay just how clever process.
Activity: 300
April 21, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

i think the most profitable to invest in is the ICO stage , in the iCO stage yoi can buy their coin and it may double or tripple yoir income , it depends on the ICO but it is quite risky to invest .
Activity: 277
April 21, 2018, 07:05:49 PM
when the price of altcoin hit the bottom,
how do we predict the bottom, is up to your personal analysis, there are a lot of way to predict, maybe you can use fibonacci, or others   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: