Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 36. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:36:15 PM
Red time is buy time! Green time can be selling time

I personally think bounty hunting is a great way to make profit. I just look at it as mining the currency yourself. I had good luck with the Ontology bounty/airdrop recently, managed to get 2,000 ONT from that and the current price of ONT is $2.23. Pretty great return I’d say, but I’m still hodling that, traded in and out a bit and made it grow already. The one I’m working on now is the Marinecoín Beta ICO. Many find issue with .MTC. but if you actually take the time to learn about the project, you cannot deny its brilliance. The Bounty ICO model is ran by a Jarvis Artificial Intelligence protocol to ensure complete fair distribution of over 95% of the coin supply to participants. The project is dev-less and the creator managed to engineer a way to eliminate the need for miner’s, so you do not have to worry about a pool of miner’s taking control of the currency down the road. The core is built around the concept of machine to machine internet of things payments. It can already be ran on a raspberry pi, so .MTC. payments are easy to integrate into your IoT device. Feel free to research yourself at marineco.ín, community is most active in their discord. Link is on their site. I’m out, later guys!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
April 20, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
The best time to buy the crypto currency is when it is in red but most people will be afraid to invest on a coin when it is in red because some coin will never recover from the falls so the investors need to pick the right altcoins while investing on reds if you ask me invest on ethereum at any time sure you can make profits in some years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
There is no right time to buy altcoin. If you believe in the project and are a long-term investor, at any time period is a good time to buy altcoin, especially now that the market is still down
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 20, 2018, 03:21:02 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I think that the best option to buy on ICO. Since no one will be able to guess the price, after the coin will be released on the stock exchange, it can make several x.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
I think buying a coin when ico is very risky, it is better for me to buy alcoin when bitcoin is as steady as it is today, it would be very profitable. If you want to keep from selling it until the end of 2018 I predict you will make big profits. because the movement of all the many alcoins that follow the bitcoin. while the bitcoin is currently in the green zone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
April 20, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
I don't believe ICO stage is best to buy, the best time I have always found is waiting for the coin or token to get on an exchange and waiting to buy that dip. Obviously during bull run this method doesn't work well. If you can see a bull run before it happens, I would hop in several ICOs. It all boils down to timing and the market, as sometimes it will be better to get in ICOs and others it will be better for buying dips.
Activity: 124
April 20, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
You did not included the pre-sale, because I think pre-sale is the beat way when you are already finished for making a background check with the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
Before you purchase altcoin please make a research about that coin first and the profit, what you can get if you buy those coins and it's prospects in the long term. I usually would not ask people what coins I would buy, better to do my own research, predict the future and risk management, that's all.
There are so many shit or even scam coin out there, and their promoters will tell you to buy those coins, I'm just telling the truth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
Today is a very good opportunity for buying altcoins. If you are considering a long-term perspective, then I think that in this case you will be able to earn money, because everyone understands that bitcoin will still rise in price, so buying today is right, and then it will be too late.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 20, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
There is no way to tell exactly when it is the best time, you will need to watch the project and decide for yourself, if the project is generating a lot of noise in the forum then it is very likely that when that coin hit exchanges it is going to go up several times if that is the case then buying at the ico stage is the best option but things are not going to happen always in that way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 20, 2018, 02:26:14 PM
I advise you to buy altcoins when the market is at the bottom, it was a few weeks ago. You can also buy coins when the market begins to grow, then you will be able to profit after a while. You can also invest in new ICOs and get coins at low prices.
Activity: 132
April 20, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
This is the good time to buy altcoins. Because crypto market price value is increase so I suggest you have to invest in the any altcoins which have you to interest.
Activity: 99
April 20, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
The best time to get into ICO is during pre-sale or private sale as the case maybe because of the bonuses... My opinion
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
April 20, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
Some ICOs offer very attractive prices and they also offer a variety of price bonuses, but in my opinion, at this time it would be better if waiting in the market exchange, and waiting for cheap prices
Activity: 630
April 20, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The best time to buy altcoins in modern period of time had passed. Prices are growing, they reached some level already and there is no sense in putting money into crypto that had grown yet. Let's wait.
Anyway if you want to put money in 1 year or more you can do it even now!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
i suggest you to buy on the dip,,
and buy an ICO project with a lot of potential to succed, but remember you should do a research before buy in crowdsale stage
because, not all ICO project will succed in their crowdsale period
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 19, 2018, 07:52:58 PM
Best time to buy is during ICO during the presale you tend to enjoy high bonus from the .
Activity: 479
April 19, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
i think now is best buy altcoin  because now is trend up .. like bitcoin and altcoins almost all up
so it good for future you can take profit from now
Activity: 198
April 19, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
Best time to buy altcoin may be during there market exchange at that time you may know the characteristics of some project if it's going to success and their ability to progressive platform. That is the time you can invest or bought.
Activity: 546
April 19, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
Another best time to buy coins outside your listing is to buy coins which are in accumulation stage as these coins will moon once they break out of accumulation. Also buying the dip is good but best if you know when the dips has bottomed to avoid being caught up in more dips.
Pages:
Jump to: