Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 30. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
The best time to buy is when the market is down, particularly during bear runs, and also getting in early and low on promising projects before everyone jumps on the train.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I think the right time to buy coins is in exchange, because we can already monitor the price. usually the price will dump when a few days there is a new coin enter the market, where we can buy coins and we hold for a long time, to wait for prices to rise again. we can also buy Coins time Ico, because usually we can get bonus when we buy coins time of ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
If you can find a good project and then participate in its ICO crowdfunding, then I think you will earn a huge fortune, because ICO crowdfunding is at the lowest cost and then wait until the currency you invest in is listed, and then It will turn several times or even several times.
the fact is now when market entry average decreased. because of the dump of bounty hunter. so in my opinion. if indeed we invest in ico can wait when the market has been opened
Activity: 68
If you can find a good project and then participate in its ICO crowdfunding, then I think you will earn a huge fortune, because ICO crowdfunding is at the lowest cost and then wait until the currency you invest in is listed, and then It will turn several times or even several times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The best time to buy Altcoin is the Dip period because you can purchase your favorite coins at a relatively low rate and hold it for coming pump up period to get more ROI.Always select strong project based Altcoin so that your investment may not go waste.If you invest during ICO stage at that time you can exactly what the coin has to offer you,if you wanna access a coin then it can be well judged during dip period.So i suggest you to buy during dip period.

How do you think we can determine that the altcoin is really at the lowest price, because as far as I know in the world of crypto no one can predict exactly the increase and decrease of altcoin prices
Activity: 140
Now. I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 238
As many noticed, the best time is now. The more you delay, the more you lose the profit
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Anyone coming to cryptocurrency now can't partipate in some good project because they have gone pass the ICO stage. All you can do is buy from the market. Research on a project can determine when and why you should invest in the project. Some factor can postpone investment and some can be purchased more if it dumps.  Strategies differs with projects. Some project are risk after ICO due to the financial layout of the project, learn some strategy with investment while also reading the forum they are well discussed.
Merit: 1
I think that now is just the most ideal time, there was a small correction, it means that you have to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The best time to buy Altcoin is the Dip period because you can purchase your favorite coins at a relatively low rate and hold it for coming pump up period to get more ROI.Always select strong project based Altcoin so that your investment may not go waste.If you invest during ICO stage at that time you can exactly what the coin has to offer you,if you wanna access a coin then it can be well judged during dip period.So i suggest you to buy during dip period.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
I think that buy dip is a good advice, but you cant really understand how deep you are, and are you getting up fast> Or go dowm more!
Activity: 215
I think the best time to buy a new altcoin on the ICO stage because the price is still cheap and we can also get bonuses
later when altcoin is listed on the market, the price will probably jump so high and there we can take advantage
then when the price again wastes time it is also a chance to buy back and hold it until the price increases, it could be in the long run and maybe in the near future it will rise again the price
Activity: 66
currently there is an altcoin price improvement, if able, wait until some time the price drops back and immediately to buy it. before the ICO ended.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I always miss this moment. but they say that it is better to purchase altcoins after ICO
Activity: 73
The best time to buy Altcoin is within a month after the token enters the stock exchange. Usually there are many tokens that will rise rapidly during this period. This is a good opportunity to make quick profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
buying at ICO is very profitable, but very risky too.
wait till it be listed on exchange to buy, but still have wait long time to it really rise
so I think buying at dip is tthe best choice, you can get more than 10% in one day, but that  didn't happen oftenly  Grin Grin
Merit: 1
For me the best time to buy altcoins is when there is a dip or from ICO s. But with this market, you never know if the altcoins are gonna recover or just get to the point they were before the dip.

Do your own research when it comes to ICOs before you jump in
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The best time to buy an altcoin is after the ICO and its get listed on an exchange. Most investors who are impatience can't wait till the full development has been fulfilled so will sell it cheaper on exchange. If you buy at this time and wait till the project finish what is outlined in the roadmap, then you can make profit from it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The best time to buy a coin is a bitcoin movement in any direction or a global bearish mood in the market, there are no secrets! A profitable purchase for you in the ICO can only be if you are a major investor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
The best time to buy will always be the time that we all missed, because it was then the best time to date, but to be honest, I think that people never know when there will be a really good time to buy, because that the market always works differently.
Pages:
Jump to: