Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 31. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 250
The best time to buy is when bounty participates sell their tokens and price go down. I do not see any other good time for this  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think that today is a very good opportunity to buy tokens, because today is very cheap prices, but I just read the information on regulation, so now the market must react very strongly to such news, so we expect prices to fall
Activity: 462
I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are falling in price and when bitcoin is being hit by bad news and bad news because if bitcoin is going through it bitcoin prices will be very cheap because many people panic so they sell bitcoin in a very cheap price and take advantage of the moment to be able to buy bitcoin at cheap prices.
Activity: 504
Now would be a good time ti buy altcoins, I just saw my folio and most of my coins are red so basically the market now is low at price. If you do have the money to invest then go ahead buy those coins you want for long term hodl.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Now is a really good time to buy altcoins, because bitcoin is rising, so this time can be the best and altcoins should go up too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

if you are a big investor, buy it from private sale or pre sale before main ICO.
dont buy it with all your money, safe it. and once hit exchange, buy it more from bounty hunters. usually cheaper price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It really depends. If the project has good potential, ICO stage will  be the best. Perhaps something like LCCX ICO.

But some will be dumped after ICO when it hits exchange and price can be lower than ICO. That is when people lose money when investing in ICO and investors will take advantage of it to buy huge lot of it is potential to them.
Activity: 364
I guess the best time to buy altcoins is bear market and for pre-ico so i will get more bonus i'm sure this is what you are waiting for if you guys choose to buy more tokens on pre sale you can get more discounts and btw the market is green so choose your coins wisely.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
every time is the right time to buy. the key to a successful investment in crypto is patient, patient to hold for long enough to wait for the price to go up and earn a profit.
Activity: 336
a good time to buy altcoin is when the altcoin price is down, because when the price goes back up we will get a big profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Buying altcoins at ICO is too risky. Some ICOs are scam. But ICO is too profitable. For me, it is better to buy altcoin in the exchanger when the price is in dip.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
The best time to but is in it's Ico stage because it's a lot cheaper but investing in Ico's are risky because most Ico's out there are just scam and only few are good. Better study first before investing.
Activity: 177
 This depends on the type of of investor you are, If you are a risk taker then the best time to buy an ALT is during the ICO stage,here you get good coins at a pocket friendly price, But if the the project succeeds, you make good money out of it its however risky just as you mentioned, but then high risks translates to high rewards. Buying from the exchange is also not as bad, just that you get to pay at the market rate, another good time to buy is at the dip, Here the coins are of proven value, just facing difficulties of he red zone but will probably recover, you can get to buy cheaply at this time
Activity: 135
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I think it's better you try them all if you can't decide which is the best choice to buy altcoin. Actually, buying from ICO stage and from exchange or waiting for the dip have different advantages. Let yourself to experience so that you can analize which is the best for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Actually, there is no right time to buy altcoins because we will never know if the price will dip or rise. Even you base everything in the data given by coinmarketcap, that the lowest prices is this or that, the price may go high or dip anytime. Its better to study first what coin you are going to buy first and when are you going to buy it. Normally, coin price are high during last quarter of the year and first quarter of the month.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
The best time to buy alternate coins is when the market is down. With the price of alt coins plunge, it's a big time buy for an investor because he/she can have it in a much bigger quantity. So the deeper the price may go, the better the chance of having them in big quantity that can give you a much better profit in the future too.
Activity: 335
Best obviously as earlier as possible but to do that you have to be quick and also have enough resources to do your own research. Find enough information about the team members, their past. Analyse their whitepaper and github, watch their competitors in the market etc.
Activity: 350

ICO stage?
This is an option due to the huge discounts and bonuses that are being given during this stage. But the risk though is that there is no guarantee that the project will succeed. Therefore there is no guarantee that they will hit the exchange.

From Exchange?
Also an option. Choose currencies which are undervalued..low supply with low/mid market cap.

Wait for the dip?
The time wherein most purchase coins due to the huge price decrease brought about the market crash. Just make sure to choose coins which are still workable and are bound for future growth.

Activity: 660
You can buy both if you want. If you want to gain big search for a good ICO- You need to join telegram to ask question, follow them on twitter for latest update and if you want to follow the latest project then join Github. But if you love old coins then better pick an altcoins in best exchange then hold it! and never ever sell those. Good luck buddy!
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

I think a good idea is just waiting for the right time to buy. For me this month is still the right time for those of you who want to buy altcoin, there is no guarantee next month altcoin prices will remain like this because this digital currency price every second is always changing like a stock. So, if you are less precise little then the effect on the benefits you earn.
Pages:
Jump to: