Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 37. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
I think that its right now . All altcoins are bottom of price . You can buy them and get some profits when the price goes higher  . You should buy altcoins from the potential projects .
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You're right, investing in an ICO is very risky. But if it succeeds, you have tendency to get rich in an instant. The best time to buy Altcoin I think would be during the dip because as I noticed after the coins have been listed people immediately dumped their coins making the price rate drop dramatically.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
If you see potential in a certain ico and you think that its upcoming project will truly benefit you, then invest in it during its ico time. However, if by chance you get to encounter altcoins that are actually doing good in the market and provides good profit then you can also invest in it. For me, one thing that would truly convince me to invest in an altcoin is when i see potential in it and if its project is realistic and beneficial regardless if its in the ico stage or after ico.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
By the time the market falls, it's the right time to buy altcoin in my opinion. imagine, you buy altcoin at a cheap price and then you can sell it back when the market is high.
Activity: 96
April 19, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
In order to maximize profit I think the best time to invest in alternative coin is during pre sale. There is always a lot of bonus and with a lesser price.
Activity: 125
April 19, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Probably there is no single recipe for all occasions. If you do it seriously, you need to analyze each project and then make a decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 19, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Two things are involved or even more than two. First most times coins never go below ICO price. A good recent example is Credits. Since being listed irrespective of the bear market, it has stayed above ICO price. But for some projects the good time is to buy the dips or from exchange. If you're investing, split your funds into 3 buy a option during ICO if you must then the second part during exchange listing and then during dips.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
April 19, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
 I prefer to buy those coins which are already in exchanges and those ICO that already listed in coinmarketcap to make sure that the coins are not scam. Investing in new ICO's can give a high profit but consists of high risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If the project is good then it will be on ICO stage, I knew some good coins that actually only developed by small team of small project, this coin price is grows little by little although this coin price also fall when there are some problem in it's project. For example you cam check XCPO, the project is good but it's have many obstacles. After it listed in first exchanges is also good time because usually bounty hunters are dump their coins so its co8n will be undervalued. The most important thing is the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
The best time to buy Altcoin varies, you buy very cheaper during pre-ICO and during ICO sales. But since not all Altcoin are available through ICO you can buy those Altcoin in the exchange of their choice possibly at the early stage of their listing in the exchange. But the secret of cheap is this buy when the market is bleeding, when many peoples are very afraid to invest.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
ICO stage It is a very good time, usually at that time the price is very low, especially good projects start a large increase, mainly ico when there are too many restrictions, many times can not be bought, and after the price on the exchange Already high.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 19, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
if altcoin it has good popularity, buy when ICO, but if somewhat less good or not somewhat trusted, we wait while in exchange and we see the popularity of altcoin
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 19, 2018, 02:37:26 AM
The recent bear market was an amazing opportunity to hoard a bucket load of coins or tokens that you were interested in and that time has already passed. The entire crypto market has already started rallying in a slow and steady manner and I doubt that this rally will stop anytime soon unless there is some crazy bad news which seems unlikely. I purchased some coins that I was interested in like Einstenium etc and am happy to see my entire portfolio in green. I believe that this is still a good time to purchase altcoins that you are interested in since majority of the coins are still undervalued.
Activity: 254
April 19, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
in my opinion, buy altcoin on ICO that has good prospects. because usually when ICO is launched, we can get many bonuses so iu can be our own advantage for us. but be careful of the scam ICO. good luck friends !!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
April 19, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If you want make investment in alternative coins are like ethereum, ripple, EOS, litecoin, bitcoin cash and other alternative coins, today is good time for buy them and hold for couples months later, usually the of alternative coins goes up until the end of year. But if you want make investment in ICOs projects, the best time to investing into them are on ICO stage and don't forget to do analysis about the ICO before making investment.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
If you have lots of money, best time to buy is during the private sale, otherwise, you can buy them during the ICO public sale.
If you want to buy existing alt coins, I would say the best time to buy is when btc is bearish. This is not an expert advise though, just my opinion. Buy at your own risk. Smiley
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 02:18:48 AM
Right now is the best time to buy, altcoin prices just started to rise slightly and they are expected to continue to increase until the end of 2018. So buy and hold them now hours are still up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

If the ICO is based on well defined idea,well experienced developers,descriptive white paper then it's preferable to invest in ICO because at that time price is low and you can buy good quantity at that time.when the coin is registered at exchange then it's price is bit high,however it's not necessary.so it's always most preferable to buy during dip period at very low rate,you can buy your favorite coin at low rate during dip period.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
When the bitcoin is rising in value.  People tend to dump Altcoin when bitcoin is  rising. And if you are targeting lower price and you want to get more deal with maximum offer,  wait for when bitcoin price is rising fast and buy to your satisfaction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
during ICOs they give bonus to investor but sometimes or many times price drop below ICOs price after it finish but this ICOs maybe have low support. but their are some ICOs tokens that sold out then after ICO its price will surely rise up. it depends on the ICOs if they have many supporter then better buy early if they don't then buy at exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: