Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 23. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
now the ico hype is over. the ico hype occurred at the end of last year and earlier this year when the market rise and also affected ico income. but when the market crashed in February and it also affected ico's income. so the hype on ico is over now, but if the market immediately rises and the revenue generated by ico also goes up, then the hype in the ico will happen again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
Apparently it has already ended.
it is so sad to realise, but it is very hard to raise funds on ICO stage at the moment, so I guess ICO hype has finished
ICOs can't raise funds because the market is going down and no investor wants to risk it. They need to be safe and overcome the market now, so the ICO is very poor and can't be successful in this time
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

we cannot stop it if there is no regulation which becomes a legal umbrella for all developers who want to create a project. and this will continue like many innovations even though we all know that this will end badly. and I think you also took part in the campaign for ico.
You really can't, we stop the ICO, which is always there every day. Actually, there is no more ICO problem because people need ICO for a job in a bounty campaign. The problem is when the ICO is a scam. Many were affected by irresponsible projects and disappeared when they collected ico funds. We cannot do much when the ICO is a scam. Maybe investors and bounty hunters must always be careful when promoting the ico project that is runny
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 17, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

we cannot stop it if there is no regulation which becomes a legal umbrella for all developers who want to create a project. and this will continue like many innovations even though we all know that this will end badly. and I think you also took part in the campaign for ico.
Activity: 645
November 17, 2018, 09:28:19 AM
We need to strictly punish these scammers. Imprison. Strictly monitor their activities. But is it possible to develop it? Scammers more and more (
Activity: 362
November 17, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
I think the hype is already over. There are no more people willing to invest in projects at the stage of birth. The market realized that everything is not so simple and free cheese is only in a mousetrap. I look forward to the regulation that I am sure that in the near future this problem will be solved at the legislative level. Investors should be protected from fraud.
Protection of investors in the investment stage this is the main problem. Now we trust in your money and you can just forget about them. That is why most people stopped investing in the ICO. If you will come to the market regulator, investors can be secure and market the ICO will grow again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I think the hype is already over. There are no more people willing to invest in projects at the stage of birth. The market realized that everything is not so simple and free cheese is only in a mousetrap. I look forward to the regulation that I am sure that in the near future this problem will be solved at the legislative level. Investors should be protected from fraud.
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

There are many projects calling for capital, and then it disappears. Investors are the biggest losers. Perhaps the market should have some solution to solve part of this problem
Activity: 362
November 17, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
I think the hype will end when people will stop to invest in ICO. So far, all are willing to Finance different projects, this area will live. Now a ICO do not collect the required amount of money, but when the market again will grow people will be more willing to invest. It all depends on the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
it looks like soon the ICO will end. I see every month the total income ofico is always experienced decline every month. many investors don't trust new projects.

so looking at it all, I am sure that soon, ICO will die.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 17, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
Because to make predictions of ico experiencing success is very difficult as a hunter can only be patient so they need to have a high optimism that when there will be a surprise from an ico and certainly can help the economy to be better than before.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 17, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
I am not agree with you guys, hype is on-hold right now till the next good news, and then projects will spend money for marketing again and we will see a hype around it again.
Everything is on hold right now and this year is very bad for this industry, many scams, many fails and I don't see end of it. Frankly, I don't think history will repeat this time and we won't see hype around projects again. Investors are relying too much around exchanges they should look at projects with buy back program and profit share.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

This situation will not end as long as people are ready to risk their money. This year, the amount of private investment at the ICO stage has greatly decreased. It seems to me that public sales will soon die. Project developers are forced to seek investment from large funds ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 06:46:47 AM
I am not agree with you guys, hype is on-hold right now till the next good news, and then projects will spend money for marketing again and we will see a hype around it again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 06:45:43 AM
It seems to me that it is unlikely to ever end. Investors just need to be more careful and smarter when choosing promising ICOs with good potential. So we can not give the scammers money, which will force them to pay attention to other areas, and not engage in ICO - such self-organization of investors will be the best solution.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
Apparently it has already ended.
it is so sad to realise, but it is very hard to raise funds on ICO stage at the moment, so I guess ICO hype has finished
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 17, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
It seems hype ended but that is not so bad thing after all, investors will not randomly invest money in projects no matter what they are, they will research projects better and invest only in projects with real team without bullshit and promises. Maybe it is time for them to move back to bitcoin and popular altcoins.
Activity: 154
November 17, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

The end is not as close as we all think. I am sure that in fact, we will see a decline in popularity very soon as the ICO market is now entering another level and is somewhat stabilizing
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
I think that very soon, because now very serious regulatory actions by the SEC begin, which in the end may turn out to be completely unattractive for people who value their anonymity, because today you need to make an effort to be anonymous on the network
Activity: 504
November 16, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
I believe that there should be a deterrent mechanism, that is, control over the ICO, that the fraudsters did not multiply and did not go unpunished. While this is not, I am afraid to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: