Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 10. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I listen to music, eat a lot and watch TV shows
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Meet my friends, or call them to lighten up my mood as it is always good to talk to them.
Activity: 59
I usually watch film and listen to music.
when I'm tired and stressed I'm on the beach and bathing one to lose all that I thought and then one. it's just that our body should rest and enjoy sometimes
Activity: 3
I think if we are stressed it would be nice we gathered together friends who we believe ,, to cering the problems we are facing .. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Best stress reliever is my one and only beautiful daughter she is my 1 baby and she's 2years old already and i'm a single dad i work hard for them and always stress sometime's but no one can stress me when i'm with my daughter
Activity: 150
Well I sit..I pick up my phone and I open this forum go to off topic and I read the posts there helps me a lot don't know about you guys.

But it really helps me
Activity: 82
Listen to music and sleep.
Activity: 26
I do nothing. I  just sit in a corner and examine things around me.
I play some games and don’t think about anything that might worry me.
Activity: 78
When I'm stressed I like to read some books and listen music.
Activity: 27
For me I often listen to music to calm me or relax when ever I am stressed.
Activity: 89
I drink coffee continuously whenever I am stressed despite knowing that it is harmful.
Activity: 8
I go for a long walk when I'm stressed and try to find a solution to my problems.
Activity: 26
You can save stimulating conversations for the next day. These can keep you awake because they fill your system with stimulating hormones. Proper sleep will then help you relax.
Activity: 19
when i experience stressed i listen to music  and play guitar so i feel relax
Activity: 19
When I feel stressed, I usually eat, go to the mall, or if I'm in my house, I play guitar.
Activity: 24

I would listen to music, watch movies or go to sleep and also be a long trip to the beaches, countryside, or green prairie.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cool. Music is good, it is the only thing that will let you know what are you feeling.
Activity: 62
when I experience stress, I usually use it to go for a walk or vacation to a place that I think is cool and comfortable to calm my mind bro .
Activity: 47
Playing internet poker tends to take my mind off of everyday life.

Otherwise some music or a good movie along with a few Jack n Coke's never hurt anybody.
Pages:
Jump to: