Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 9. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Enjoy the beach with your lover, in addition to relieving stress this method can also make you more romantic with your partner and can add to your love
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I sleep and i don’t think about anything that is happening around me.
Activity: 82
with meditation I think it can reduce stress and I often drink chocolate
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Going for a travelling with your friends will make your stress disappear
Activity: 25
I listen to some music and not think about anything else.
Activity: 71
I call my parents, talking to them gives me relief all the time. A loving family makes the stress go away
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
everyone will definitely feel tired, bored and even stressed out because of busyness or problems that will never be solved so at a time like this someone needs refresher which can make the mind rilex like going to a place that makes us peaceful and happy one of the alternatives is vacation with family
Activity: 76
Whenever I am stressed, I just don’t talk to anyone and sit alone and eat chocolates.
Activity: 70
I go for a drive alone and think about the things that could have been okay.
Activity: 46
When I am stressed, I always talk to God. I share my problems to Him. I talk to my family and friends. Just pray and lean on to God because God is bigger than your problems. Believing to yourself that you can do all things with the Lord is an asset to face your problems  that make you stress. Problems are not really problems, they are opportunities to become stronger. God bless you!
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
Mine is not that healthy. Im smoking to remove my stressed. For me it helps.
Activity: 30
Listen to music, watch movies, try to keep myself entertained
Activity: 58
When I am in stress, I usually punch the nearest person that I see. Pretty much damage if I could do. I don't know but it really help me to be calm.
Activity: 16
You can watch the comedy videos or some films what make you feel happy. I usually watch the family + sitcome films when I get stress.
Activity: 28
I'm trying to get some sleep.
Activity: 17
I drink beer and listen to music.
Activity: 56
when I was stressed, I chose to go out of the house to meet friends then tell stories, eat, laugh and sing
Activity: 21
Going for a walk. Or bying myself an icecream.
Smiley
Activity: 29
Im training a lot, then I dont think aboud job and it makes me feel better
Activity: 27
I'm trying to get some sleep.
Pages:
Jump to: