Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 2. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
i love traveling whenever i am stress,going in some provinces and taking some beer with the breeze of fresh air.

or sometimes playing gambling but with limitation so it wont add another stressful moment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Haha, Looks good that you are serious about your stress. You can follow these ideas, I think these are not bad!

1. Talk to your friend
2. Read a great book or watch a movie
3. Write down your thoughts to a notebook
4. Hit the gym hard
5. Go for a long run
6. Take some time to meditate
7. Unplug from technology things and go for a walk
8. Go punch for punch in the boxing ring
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Sleep is the best medicine
Activity: 12
When I'm stressed, I'm listing to music. It helps to cure you from inside.
Activity: 47
I play videogames, preferrably the Zombie infested ones Cool!
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
Watching some comedy, first of all. Go for a run, it really helps me. And the easiest way for me to get rid of stress is to spend time with my boyfriend Smiley
Activity: 57
Shopping makes me feel relax.
Activity: 70
When I feel stressed and a bit depressed, I try to ,no matter what it cost, to do sport. Even if I feel that I haven't got any power I push myself to do this. Sport is a healthy way to feel happiness. After sport you will always feel better and less stressed. And as nice bonus, you will have a perfect body. Also shopping is very relaxing. I don't think that it is the best way to relax, as you may run out of money very fast, but still.
Activity: 134
Sleep all day long.
Activity: 129
I eat my comfort food. Tongue
Activity: 70
Take a hot bath with some aroma candles, low lights, and music I like. Then just call someone you like and take a walk. After these operations, I feel a brand new person.  Wink
Activity: 57
I used to daydream that I won the lottery. Sharing money to those who are in need.
Activity: 42
As for me, the best thing is sport!!! 100 PERCENT!!! I feel that any agression which i had leaves me after a couple of exercises) Boxing, running and swimming are totally the best ones) and after sport u need t sleep well) these both things together make u really healthy and relaxed, I'm sre)))))
Activity: 55
i usually listen to music always to become relax or calm.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Jogging, walking, whatever you call it. Go to the nearest park, and take an hour walk. Always helped me to calm my mind down.
Activity: 21
more smiling, less worrying

When i am stressed, i watch anime comedy like gintama Grin
Activity: 68
when I'm stressed, I either listen to music or go to sleep, it really helps me (especially sleeping)
Activity: 280
When I was in stress,I used to tell a story about the funny and see funny movie.In this way, I used  to remove my stress.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Hey! When I'm really stressed I take a shower, throw my phone across the room, read a short story, then write short fiction. Something about this process fully relaxes my mind and allows a total reset. Good luck!
Activity: 98
Communication with loved ones can help.
Pages:
Jump to: