Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 5. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Keep smiling, watch more humorous movies or series, and try to play with friends around you. I think this is very important for you to reduce stress!
Activity: 28
watching movies or swimming in the sea will make us relax
Activity: 98
When I feel stressed I will do activities that I like or hobbies I fish in the river or go to the mountains to breathe fresh air.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
Whenever am stressed, I always walk out yo relax myself
Activity: 93
I try to get a physical activity. I exercise and work-out a lot, mostly biking and running. I do this to divert my mind and attention to whatever causing me to be stressed and helps me be relax after the work-out routine. I also try to eat good and delicious food to satisfy cravings. With this it helps me be more active and divert stress.
Activity: 30
I usually play game or listen to music Cheesy
Eating, smoking and sleeping...
go to the beach with family and if the money is enough then stay there. it will make me more relaxed and calm after work
Activity: 23
Watch some stuffs you like on youtube or netflix, it can help you to forget your problems for a while.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
To relax, I do yoga or meditation. When I don’t have time to go to class (or I just want to avoid traffic and finding parking space) I simply use the Guided Mediation VR app on my Oculus Rift. It’s very useful. I get to meditate by a scenic lake without having to leave my bedroom!
Activity: 6
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?

I go to the window and look out side and breath deeply
Activity: 12
Whenever am stressed , I listen to good music to relief myself
Many say for them to relief from stress Music helps and mostly classical music
Activity: 12
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?

I gently rub my forehead sometimes an it works
Activity: 119
If I am stressed I go to a coffee shop and sit there, and if I am still stressed I will spend my work time going to vacation on the beach or other natural attractions
Activity: 27
Depends, sometimes listening to music is great, other times sport is the bet option for me. i play football with my friends alot and that seems to take every worry away
Activity: 29
I listen music and count 10 to 1 also when I'm so much stressed then I sleep for 1 or 2 hours.
Activity: 29
Looking into the distance at the lake or the sea. Listening to music and doing sports or both together.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
When I feel that I am stressed, I walk a kilometer to think what can I do. I stared at the midnight sky and stare at the stars. I listen to music. I try to cry to release some negative vibes. I am giving my self a break or time to relax.
Activity: 30
it seems to relax a good choice while accompanied by a cup of coffee
Activity: 82
Saya akan menghabiskan waktu di pantai untuk menghilangkan pikiran setres. Itu yang bisa aku lakukan ketika bersantai😊
Pages:
Jump to: