Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 4. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
When i'm stressed I need to travel on other places that feel me relax. . and Watch teleserye or drama. . that could help me to avoid stressed. Because when you stressed your look will be matured . . when you feel stressed just relax. . . Find a ways to ease your stressed. . Make or Do things that will feel you happy..
Activity: 106
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
In order to relieve stress and relax, I go to the massage parlor, and then to the pool. After that, I watch some comedy in the evening.

it seems interesting, I also tried it just not to swim hahaha I can't
Activity: 32
When i'm stressed, i just go to my favourite place and watch sunset. It just refresh my mind and wash away all the stress.
Activity: 28
The best way to relax is to sleep while listening to your most favorite music. Also, watching television or playing computer games could be a relaxation. Lastly, eating junk foods and chocolates.
Activity: 28
I used to watch anime and listening to music. It makes me feel comfortable.
I will go to clubbing and have fun with a glass of alcohol and be accompanied by a beautiful woman to sleep
Sleep to rest the mind and to forget problems for a moment, it would be better to use oil or aroma therapy. That is all.
Activity: 15
Reading books
I think if we are stressed it would be nice we gathered together friends who we believe, to cering the problems we are facing .. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 37
I do nothing. I just sit in a corner and examine things around me.
Activity: 34
I just smoke a cigarette or maybe watch TV.
Activity: 34
Sometimes uneasiness is shown in palpitation of the heart, headache, backache, and many other disorders.
Activity: 35
All the parts of the human body work together, although each one has its especial part to do.  Relaxation is needed for that.
Activity: 36
I go out with my boyfriend. I call my parents, talking to them gives me relief all the time. A loving family makes the stress go away.
When im stress i usually eat or watch movies or video clips that are very funny and adorable. and i eat sweets to relax my self from stress.
Just listening to a melody music and just sleep.
Merit: 1
I find that reading does wonders for relieving stress.
Activity: 85
I drink beer and listen to EDM music.
Activity: 3
Go bath, or walk around my hood, or go to cinema. Sometime I just go sleep then all stress disappear when I awake.
Activity: 31
I usually go out alone and take a bus trip when im stressed Cry
Pages:
Jump to: